Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer won't detect my canon printer

I tried to install my new PIXMA MG 2220. It gets all the way to the end of the install. I am then told to plug in the printer. At first it says printer detected then it says printer not detected. I have even downloaded the Easy-Web EX plug in. When ...

dametre by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! How do I get my Pixma MX492 to scan

I downloaded the drivers but I don't see anything for scanning. I had the icon before but I changed my wireless password. I deleted all canon icons and started over. Now I can print but there is no icon for scanning.

MG7500 not working

Hi. MG 7500 worked fine until we added Ricoh Laser printer to PC.  Now it will, at most, print a few lines at top of page. Sometimes it churns out blank paper or some random page that no-one has selected to print. What do you suggest? 

ruthorne by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 Print Head Not Installed Just Appeared

Canon MX700 print head not installed is the error. Cleaned, reseated etc. etc. no luck. Suspect the 35v 220 uF capacitor(?) that can be seen in empty print head cradle --(via a slot -- suspiciously visible and readable)-- blew or something similar is...

dvebyd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scanner stopped working MG6320

Hello, I have MG6320 printer set up wireless using the WiFi with Mac OS10.14.2 Mojave. The printer always works but the scanning stopped working yesterday all of sudden...using IJ Scan Utility. The printer selection doesn't appear on the scanner sele...

TR8520 Printer...error

My TR8520 will not print copies of PDF's from my e-mail location.  I have re-installed the operating CD...anbd nothing changed.  All other types of computer related printing requests are completed with no difficulty.  On occasion, a message appears o...

Enduser by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I have tried to print a document form my computer and the printer seems to do the printing process, but when the paper comes out it comes totally blank. My ink is full. How do I fix this problem? Thnak you

PIXMA MX920

Can anyone tell me how to get the scan/imaging software that comes with the mx920? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements