Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS6020 WIN 10 Driver won't run

Hello, The driver for the Canon TS6020 for Windows 10 64 bit is stuck on the Acquiring Information screen and doesn't push to the Choose a Country screen.  It just sit sand spins.  Any suggestions?    

Resolved! Canon Pixma mx472 Not powering on

My canon pixma mx472 printer was stuck up for more than 1 year i guess and now i tried to plug it on a socket but no power. is there any chance i can recover my printer and make it workin again?

TS9120 scan take 90-120 seconds to transfer to PC

Hi - I just set up my brand-new TS9120 and linked it to my Windows 10 PC, using the wireless network facility and it is taking a VERY long time to transmit scans to my PC; approximately 90-120 seconds after the scan has completed! While I am waiting,...

sporges1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cannot reinstall TS 3100

TS 3100 printer in use for nearly a year. Recent Windows 10 update and printer began to malfunction. Error mesage to uninstall and reinstall. Now the installation proceeds normally to the point where the computer is recognised and the download begins...

Pixma TS 5020 Scanning documents (while offline)

Hi everyone, I recently bought a USB cable to connect my laptop to my printer so that I can scan documents while offline. I initially tried scanning a document to my laptop by using the menu options on the printer. Unfortunately, nothing happened. Af...

jvg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6320 wil not print, help

Hello I have tried everything - did maintenance, pullout out inkbank and cleaned it over night and nothing. It sounds like it is printing, but it's not. Connection is good. Please help, quickly

susie17 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

is IX6820 compatible with latest Photoshop CC?

I just replaced my older Pixma IX6820 when it was failing to fully print my Photoshop TIF files on my Mac v10.13. I assumed it was a mechanical problem. Now my new Pixma is installed and doing exactly the same. I have the latest driver installed but ...

bleeding ink

Hi everyone, I am having trouble with ink bleeding on my art prints.  It seems especially bad with blue ink.  I've attached a photo of the problem.  Can anyone help? Laura Printer:  PIXMA TS9100Inks:  Star ink, Canon compatible inksPaper:  Aurora Whi...

IMG_3090.jpg
loryjane by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements