Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 5200 message on Canon Pixma MX320

I've been using my Canon Pixma MX320 for probably 7 years now without a problem or ever seeing this 5200 error message, but it appeared tonight for the first time. Long ago I realized I could get along without using the color cartridges and buy black...

USB Connection Taking a Long Time

I am installing the driver that goes with my PIXMA TS3120 printer. When I get to the part where it finds the printer, the spinny wheel just keeps spinning. It says it will take "a while" but I have a feeling that something is not quite right, since i...

Liv27 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX885 no scanning option

Since last week I have been unable to scan - Windows 10 update I think.  I have removed all printer drivers and all Canon software.  I downloaded and installed drivers from Canon website and installed them.  I have downloaded and installed Quick Menu...

Orraman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Support code 5011

I keep using scanner and locks up with code 5011.I follow instructions and does not work. I have to unplug printer and restart. It will then work for a while and get the same message. I called support and was told to push the on button 5 times while ...

Resolved! Mac OS Sierra Print Problems

I have a Mac running Sierra version 10.12.6 which was pushed out here in the UK in the last few days. I have a Canon MG7750. I print photographs from Adobe Lightroom and sometimes just from the Preview app on the Mac. When using Lightroom I like to h...

PTimlett by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX920 is always offline

A couple of months ago I bought a Canon MX920 series printer and after I installed it it worked perfectly fine, however, since a couple of days ago I'm no longer able to print. Every time I press the 'print' button I get the message 'The printer is o...

printing pictures

i just bought a pixma mg2522 and everything so far is working great expect when i try to print pictures now the pictures look perfect the problem is that it is nt fitting on the whole 4x6 photo sheet

MrsCJ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IP7220

Hi there, Printer Canon Pixma IP7220.Maybe somebody will help me with this problem.  Two examples. Looks like just printerhhead need to be allign properly. Anyway. I tried auto and manual alligment. I tried new printer cartridges. I tried new printer...

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

canon mp237 prints shadow text

I tried to solve "shadow text" issue by doing everything what I got via google, youtube but nothing heppens. I alligned printer automatically & menually. Cleaned roller automatically & menually Driver softwear reset. and many thing else. = Is there a...

Network Problems with MF4880dw

I finally made the decision to move from an expensive-to-maintain HP InkJet printer to a more cost effectively, black and white laser printer.  My first attempt was a Brother printer, and I had network problems and horrible support.  So, I bought a C...

Replacement printer head for iP4950

Hello all.My printer after many years of faithful service has developed a problem. Error copde 1403 identifies a faulty print head that needs to be replaced. Cannot find a supply source on the web specifically for this model. Does anyone know if this...

Sorrento by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G2200 Wasted ink counter

My G2200 will not stay online anymore. It gives me an error that says the wasted ink tray is full. I’ve tried half a dozen ways to reset the ink “counter”. But none work.Any way to fix this?

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements