Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not print from one of my computers

I have a canon Pixma mx 722 and can not print from my desk top computer. i am running windos 10. when i send a print job nothing hapens.  the printer is coneted wirelessly and works fine from my lap top also running windows 10. from the desk top i ca...

Emile by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 keeps going offline

My TS9120 keeps going offline after it's idle and then it doesn't come back on when I send a job to print.  I've tried reinstalling it, tried wireless as well as LAN connections.  Sometimes restarting the printer works, sometimes it doesn't.   Any id...

Printing B&W in blue tint

Hi there. My first topic here. Hope you can help.I have a MG6650. Anybody else notice that since the update the printing became so much fast ?I did, anyway now I'm having trouble printing photos in B&W.I'm a photographer and I do print some photograp...

PauloPax by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP 7200 printer door malfunction

Whenever I printed something the printer door would open and the paper support would extend. Lifting and closing the printer door, the support would retract. First I noticed the support would not extend and pages would fall on the floor. Then when I ...

Oldyellr by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 printer won't print web pages

I can print docs that are stored on my computer but not web pages.  When I try to print a web page (including emails and cloud based docs) I see a progress message that says it is printing and then says printing is 100% complete. Next I see a message...

ebarwick by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MP Nav EX 4.03 now showing "Scan failed"

OS: Windows 10Printer: Pixma MG5220MP Navigator EX v4.03 A few weeks ago, I was happily performing scans using MP Navigator EX over the wifi network from my MG5220.  Today, when I request it to scan it returns the uber helpful error message: "Scan fa...

Resolved! Error Message

My Pixma MX850 printer showed an error message stating "B200".  I could find nothing to help me in my "Quick Start Guide" and the "Setup CD-ROM" no longer helps.  Do you have any idea what my problem is?  Thank you!

JohnGB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX920

I have a printer that is printing white horizontal lines, ill post a picture of the head alignmentI have already ran head alignments and cleaning cycles and nothing, is there an issue with printer settings or any other issue? Ink is brand new too.

WIN_20190828_08_39_19_Pro.jpg
Esteban by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer error 1403

Just out of the blue I got a printer error 1403 for my Canon Pyxma 922.  I have not done anything except refill my yellow ink. I have turned off the printer, unplugged the printer, removed all the ink tanks.  After 24 hours I plugged the printer back...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements