Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG 6250 won't print on cd

Hi All...happy Friday! My MG 6250 won't print on to a blank cd (has done fine in the past) goes through the motions but when cd comes out, it's blank!Docs print fine. Any sugestions? Thanks in advance. S

sj3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon MG7720 black print problem

I have a problem with my printwr that if I don't find an answer soon, I'm going to trash it. The black pigment print head prints a double line. I cleaned the print heads multiple times and checked the alignment and this is definitly not the problem. ...

print test cannon print test 1.jpg
chuckb01 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printing bank pages

My MX922 also started printing blank pages today - it sounds like it is printing - I have done everything I can think of to figure this out.  Tried to call Canon but they are closed now.  I'm stuck and so is my work.  I use a MAC, High Sierra 10.13.6...

DLL by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Prints But Wont Scan Wirelessly

My macbook is running on Mojave version 10.14.3. I am able to print wirelessly, but it wont scan using any medium (the feeder, opening it up and placing the paper down, or using the scanner panel on my computer). The message reads "set the PC to star...

MX490 Will Not Locate Router

I have wasted over 5 hours trying to get my MX490 to reconnect to my router after it disconnected itself. It does not locate router on wifi search, WPS and will not install directly to my laptop through the printer cable.

E510 Printer - not turning on.

E510 printer is not working. Everything's plugged in When pressing "on", only "Color Ink" and "A4 Plain Printer paper" lights up for a few moments and it turns off. Pls. I need to do a paper for tomorrow and I really need help on this. 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements