cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6120 and G Tray function

SHK21
Apprentice

Hello,

I just purchased the G Tray for printing PVC Inkjet cards on my MG6120. I have the printer connected by USB to my Windows 10 PC. I'm having trouble getting to the paper size from Disc Tray G to show up and the media Printable Disc. I only get the paper options. Has somebody gotten this to work????

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If I'm not mistaken, the G Tray is for CD's, not cards.

If you are having problems, it is likely due to 3rd party software.  Just a guess.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

SHK21
Apprentice
There are g trays for cd and for cards. Either way, I should be able to get that option to come up to print to disc tray g. Nothing I do is allowing this to come up on printer properties.

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi SHK21,

PVC Inkjet cards are not supported with the MG6120. That is why no option appears to print to disc tray g.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements