Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No support

Dear Colleagues, I just bought the TS9521C Crafters printer. I went to find a support page for downloads, drivers, etc, and there is no page to be found to support my new printer. It indicates "no page found" for the printer. I have tried everyhing, ...

Home Printer MX920

Canon Managers,   I am writing to request a refund for my Canon printer MX920 because it does not print with one empty cartridge.  I am a full- time business women, wife and mother of children in school and we pretty much use BLACK INK.  We should be...

dawn56 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd Alignment Page Prints Off Paper

I installed new Canon cartridges today and now I can't get my MG3620 aligned.  The automatic gave me error code 2900, I cleaned the print heads and there's not anything wrong with them.  I tried manual alignment and the third page prints the W, X, Y ...

jdowell by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disc label printing

With IP7260, I have a disc label image installed, type of disc selected, but when trying to print, no option available for printing to disc, only to paper. I've done this in the past with no problems, but cannot remember how to proceed. 

TR4522 won't print in Linux Mint 19.2

I installed driver Canon TR4500 series Ver.5.70 and can print a Self Test Page from Linux Mint 19.2, but not a Test Page. I found that Software Update had me replace cnijfilter2 version 5.70-1 with 5.90-1+1804+1ubuntu1Here is the terminal output from...

bobshan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with image Garden

I have long used Image Garden. After the recent Mac update, I downloaded Image garden again. When I start image garden, I am presented with the window for views.  I cannot get the view of a single individual. I am offered numerous views of groups, co...

Duane27 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR8520 - SOOOO Slow......

I just don't understand this printer.  It will print, 1 thing, almost instantly, BUT after it's finished the displaywill continue to say "PRINTING", indefinitely.  If you then hit the STOP icon, it will display "PROCESSING PLEASE WAIT MOMENTARILY".  ...

Lji1221 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i print 4x6 pic on 4x6 paper

I am using an HP laptop with Windows 10, and printer Canon MG3022. I put 4x6 photo paper in, put 4x6 as paper size and glossy photo paper type and 4x6 photo size but it says it won't fit on paper. If I choose 3.5x5 size the picture is offset. How do ...

printer pixma 2522

I want to darken the printer so it comes darker on my email printouts. I'm using just black, the ink is full but its way too light. I ran all the cleaning, aligning diagnostics. everything is working fine, its just way too light. please advise. need ...

sb7860 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma Mx870 printer

Hello everyone,,I have done the test and it prints out not real bright (new ink)but it prints perfectly. When I print off the internet or try to print something from my email it will spit out blank no ink.I am on WIFI connection. Could someone please...

Humanjo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 Problems After Replacing Ink Cartridges

The ink that came with this printer ran out yesterday and I replaced both with Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.  The printer app shows both ink levels are fine but when I tried to print I would either get error 5200 or after rebooting the printer it wo...

jeffy3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements