Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG3022 sloooooooow connection

Whether i use wireless or wired connection, it takes way too long to send the picture file to the printer. I've tried 2 different files, a large 10mg and a smaller 129k and both require a long load time. Using the acurséd Windows 10 and Firefox. How ...

tryme by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Cyan being printed - Canon iP8750

Hope somebody can help. Went to print something - colours were awful so I ran the maintennance process: Printed the nozzle check pattern - no cyan!Cleaned the print heads - still no cyan!Followed deep cleaning process - still no cyan!Put new cyan ink...

Canon MG7760 only printing blank pages

I have a Canon MG7760 printer/scanner which has worked well for years. Yesterday, my daughter was printing successfully, and then it stopped working.  It makes all the expected noises, moves the head back and forth etc, but the pages all come out bla...

sshipway by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC NOT FINDING CANON PIXMA IP8720

Hi there, I am going totally nuts. My Canon Pixma IP8720 is not being found by my Mac computer (running Mojave 10.14.5). I have tried reloading the drivers, I have tried connecting it via a USB cable and still the printer cannot be found. The power l...

Canon Pixma MX922 won't print body of job

Hi, all of a sudden, my Canon Pixma MX922 won't print the body of a print job.  It will print the website info at the top of the page but the body is blank (when printing an email for example).  It also only happens on my husband's user profile (Wind...

Resolved! Ink Tank

My Pixma MX870 just ran out of black ink in the larger port (220).  Can I use a 221 Black in that same port until my 220's arrive?

ChristyB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX532

I just purchased this printer and installed it to my computer and it will not print.  I keep getting "Printer not responding."  It doesn't seem to be communicating with my computer...any ideas?  

Canon TS8050 not printing most colors

My Canon Pixma TS8050 has stopped printing any colours other than Magenta and PGBK black. I am using genuine Canon cartridges and have tried replacing a cartridge, but no effect. I have also run the Clean and Deep Clean routines multiple times, to no...

Firepig by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG3620 1200 error

My computer is telling me the paper output tray is opened. It is not. I just had the ink replaced thikning that was the problem. It was not. I tried a hard reset, air dusting, cleaning and moving things around. It did not help and i cannot clear this...

pixma mx330 ONLY top lines on page are distorted

Only the top quarter of the black ink printed page is effected with horizontal white partial distortion on some lines. I can still read the text, but some of the lines are partly smeared with a thin horizontal unprinted portion. It seems to be a clog...

aashomlo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements