Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! canon mg 7150 error code 1410

Like many others I am inquiring about code 1410 "The following ink tank cannot be recognised". However, as two of my own adult children and myself all have the Pixma mg 7150, I have utilised parts to test the machine at fault. My daughter Helena's pr...

PIXMA TS3322 No power

I was printing a document and all of a sudden, the power turned off. The power cord is secure. I've tried two different sockets, but still no power. Any ideas?

PIXMA MX922 Can't scan

Hi,I don't know what I mistakenly changed, but I did something and now I can't scan to my MacBook Pro. I also can't seen to get a person. I tried calling support, but it doesn't recognize my phone number. I registered yesterday though I bought the pr...

MP610 skipping alternative lines

HiIve had this printer a while and been through a couple of print heads and always managed to solve the issuesThis time Ive been printing with no problems then the pgbk ink ran out so i replaced it first couple of prints fine then all of a sudden eve...

Missing Lines.jpg

Faint PDF

Lately when I scan a document and save it as a PDF file the print is so faint I can hardly read it. When I print it it is still faint and barely readable. I haven't messed with any settings or changed anything.If anyone can help me fix this, I'd appr...

Dawter by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS8250 color management Mac

Hello everybody, has anybody know how to turn the color managment off in this printer. I use Mac and the Airprint driver has no such a function, also there is no any Canon driver for Mac for this printer, many thanks in Advance

jpiase by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to find model name of canon pixma printer

how will i find the canon pixma multifunctional printer model name in which serial number is KJWBxxxxx [numerical portion of serial number removed for privacy] and model number is K10392....series starts with TS..I would like to download driver of th...

shanta27 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon printer TS9550

Specifications indicate that double sided copying is possible .How do we proceed to make from a double sided paper a double sided copy ?

Ro1111 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 Double Printing

My old MG7520 has started to print double, with the black ink.  I ran the Print Nozzle Check and the pattern is right on around the edges of the PGBK, but is double printing in the middle. I am at a loss to fix it.  I ran the cleaning routines. Any i...

BJBear by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7250 (7220) Duplex not recognised.

My iP7250 (European 7220) has stopped recognising it has duplex - the option is not displayed in the Print dialog. Any suggestions? I have tried reloading drivers.I have tried removing Printers Content folder.I can find nothing physically wrong with ...

Printer Error | Canon Quick Menu | TS 5070

Hello, my printer is TS 5070. I just brought a 16inch Macbook Pro and I have transfered all of my data from my old 12inch Macbook to the 16inch, including the Canon Quick Menu application which I have installed previously on my old 12inch MacBook. I ...

ccheng28 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements