Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 Canon Quick Menu

Canon Quick Menu will not open.  I can scan and print from the Garden menu fine but Quick Menu will not open.  Anyone have a fix or suggestion.  Have deleted and reinstalled software a number of times.  Presently running Windows10.  Help.....

Wojo by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MX310 Scanner function not working

I have an MX 310 printer/scanner.  All I want to use is the scanner. I am using a Dell laptop running windows 8.  I've downloaded to latest drivers and my laptop seems to recognize the scanner. But when I hit the scan button it just beeps. I'm not su...

Pixma TR8520

I would like to copy a legal-size (A4) document reduced to letter-size.  I can't figure out how to do it - no instructions in the manual. 

itb57 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8150 - No Draft print option in OS X?

Hi All. Just picked up a new printer for the home and was suprised to find the draft print option on my macbook is greyed out? Draft is an available option on my W10 PC. Using Normal the colours are far more saturated than the normal on my previous C...

DimClem by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

TS9060 takes HOURS to start printing

My TS9060 printer is connected wirelessly to my home network. It is only 5m from the router. Sometimes it takes HOURS for my documents to start printing. For example, some documents I sent to the printer yesterday have just started printing, 19 hours...

Pixma MG7720 set up app won't open on iMac

I was able to use this printer wirelessly for quite a while but I no longer can. I uninstalled the printer and software. I turned off and unplugged printer, restarted my Netgear 98 modem. I downloaded and installed the software and drivers for this p...

toltrider by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6000

I am continuing to have problems with this printer!! I have it installed on my win7 desktop and my win10 laptop. Tried to print from laptop - no deal. Uninstalled it - reinstalled it. Still no deal. Bring document to win7 desktop - prints fine. Help!...

PV1 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements