Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX6220 Ink

I ordered ink and it was delivered 5/12/2020 to the wrong address although I have corrected my address on my account 3 times in the last 6 years.  FedEx will not release the package to me until Canon tells them my correct address.  I cannot reach cus...

canon mg6820

I am having problems installing generic ink cartridges into my printer. I did replace them all at once. Because I had not used the unit in a few yrs, and I could not get it work at the time. This printer had always worked perfectly prior to this. I h...

suzyf555 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP280, error P07

I like my old MP280 because it works well with my systgem for scanning. But is quit working; when I turn it on I get dispayed P07 which is an error message. Does anyone kow what I need to do to fix it? I have 2 other printers so I can get by. But i r...

tomalo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Selphy CP1300

I recently purchased the Selphy CP1300 and it printed 2 picture for me. Now it says the paper and ink cassette size are incorrect and to change both paper and in cassettes. I cleaned the rubber contacts (as per google) and I also changed them both an...

whitey13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX432 paper roller not grabbing paper

I've had this printer for several years and it has worked great. Today, it stopped grabbing paper. I researached and found on this forum that this has happened to at least one other person. In that scenario, they were referred to an upgrade program a...

Resolved! MX922: New Port Cannot Be Created: 0000

I just bought a new laptop and now that I am trying to download the driver for the MX922 to use the scanning tool, it produces an error code: New Port Cannot Be Created and the MP Drivers are not installed. Has anyone been able to find an answer to s...

Pixma MX492 Can't Initiate Scanning

Hello:  I used to be able to scan using the MyImages tool bar then I had to use the IJ Utility bar and now I can't scan at all. In the past I have downloaded unistalled and reinstalled the appropriate drivers every time I used the scanner. I try to f...

LGB2 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX490 printing error

Hello,My Pixma MX490 printed once successfully. Now, it keeps saying there's an error, but doesn't indicate what the error is. The printer is connected wirelessly. Any suggests?  Thanks!

sinbin74 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS8320 Error Code 5100

It seems that I received this error code out of nowhere, and now I can't clear the error.  Double checked that the ink cartridges are seated correctly, no paper jam, no foreign object in printer, and turned it on/off several times.  How can I fix thi...

kahann by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 won't print with ink

Hi,I successfully printed a photo, but then had a photo paper jam in the rear cover. I removed the jammed paper, now the printer won't print. It goes through the normal cycle-- but no ink is used except for very faint lines about 4 inches apart.Same ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements