Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 will not power up

My faithful printer will not turn on today. The power button did illuminate the copy light briefly, then it lost power entirely. I've tried removing the power supply, using different power outlets--nothing seems to work. Do these printers just sudden...

medeab by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX922 Support code 1403

Four year old printer with no problems.  I used it in the morning and it worked fine, later that day I tried to print and got Support Code 1403  "The type of print head is incorrect.  Install correct print head".  I've taken the print head in and out...

scporath by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG 3122 Ink Overflow tank full

Have had this printer for 6-7 years and it has performed admirably other than inability to link to wireless router. It stopped functioning due to ink overflow allegedly reaching capacity. I have opened up and cleaned out the overflow tank. However, i...

Ryerkes by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3120 printing "double" text

I have performed the realignment operation (where you print the alignment sheet and place it in the scanner) several times, but that has not worked. I also recently changed my ink, so there is no issue there. 

IMG_4202.JPG

wireless connection of MG6620

hello to all! I am trying to connect my computer (windows 10) to a mg6620 wiressly but the printer is not found on the add a printer list. not sure what I did wrong and how to correct that! thank you for the help!

fnglover by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bottom of page cut off

Hi, anyone have thoughts on how to fix this: The bottom inch of the page is consistently cut off when I print on my TS9120, regardless of the application from which I am printing. This problem emerged suddenly-- the printer had worked OK prior to a f...

DavidZ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip8720, Verticle Banding on Print Test

Hello!I'm at a loss here.After Cleaning the nozzles, Deep cleaning the nozzles, manual cleaning the printer head, letting the printer head soak, there has been no change to my test prints.It looks like one nozel isn't firing correctly, going off the...

IMG_8285.jpg IMG_8286.jpg

Resolved! mx922 print head

My mx922 printhead is phisically stuck in the machine. It feels like it's glued in. No give or wobble whatsoever. I've had it out many times for B200 cleaning. Yes , I'm pulling hard with pliers. Ideas?

kwc by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP1700 and MacBook Pro

Hey Cannon Community,I inherited a PIXMA iP1700. Is there any way in the universe that I can use it with my MacBook Pro? If not, can you guide me to a venue or community to which I can pass this printer?  (It literally was owned lady who "only drove ...

Resolved! Operation panel on TS8322

Is this panel suspose to close itself at some time after printing?  It opens itself and it would make sense that it should close itself. Thanks!

Leeell by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements