Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer won't recognize new ink cartridge

I have the MG3620. I replaced the black ink cartridge and it wouldn't recognize it. Thought maybe it was defective so bought another one and it won' recognize that one either. The colour cartridge is empty and has been for some time. The error messag...

tara2175 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help - G5020 always offline.

Hi All, This is nothing like the old days where one could simply plug in a printer and the drivers would self-install! I got a new Pixma G5020 yesterday and am still installing it after 4 or 5 hours of trying. This is on a Win7x64 laptop. Never could...

Image 000.jpg Image 001.jpg

MG5320 doesn't print at all

My MG5320 was working fine for over a year, now it doesn't print at all. When I send a print job, the printer goes through all the motions, sounds like it's printing, and ejects the paper, but it's blank. I've put in new cartridges (a few times), run...

jmahun by Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 2 likes

B203 error

Fellow community members; My canon mg7520 now prints consistently since I installed a new print head! I noticed during a recent printing, for a few pages, that very little ink appeared. I purchased a new print head on Amazon, came from China of cours...

taxivofa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy blue cast when printing from iP6700D

I have a heavy blue cast when printing photos. I have cleaned the nozzle heads twice and did a deep cleaning. Checked all of the ink tanks have plenty of ink. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. All of those and still printing with heavy...

clm7 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iP1800

Since loading Windows 10 my printer wont print. It says Turn Enable Bi-Directional support on..Help please?

Jan319 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX492 Help!

All of a sudden my printer is installed as a fax only- I cannot get it to install properly. I have a Lenovo Thinkpad and am on Windows 10any help is welcomed

sakell76 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5320 Printer only prints blue images and NO TEXT

My printer is only printing blue images and no text.. ink wells are full and I have cleaned. I really don't want to buy a new printer. I did start filling the ink wells myself to save money and they worked at first. I have not done a second refill ye...

mlc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan to GMail issue on TR8520

I am unable to use the Scan to Webmail option for Gmail on Pixma TR8520.Everything works fine and moves along on the printer screen until it asks to select a Google account and then click on AllowTapping on Allow does not do anything. It makes a soun...

Capture.JPG

PIXMA MX922 Canon IJ Scan Utility broken!

My MX922 is Wifi set up with my older iMac OS 10.11.6.  Canon IJ Scan Utility Version 1.1.1,  Canon IJ Network Tool (Driver) Version 4.7.2.  When I use the Canon IJ Scan Utility, it completes the scan and prompts me to "Exit" or continue to "Scan".  ...

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 12.14.00 PM.png
romil01 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Series of printer head errors

Hi there, I have a Pixma MG5460 which at first was coming up with the apparently infamous B200 error. First time it happened I followed the instructions here and was able to get rid of the error and start it working again. This time, no dice. The gui...

Shirlie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620

Can someone help me on how to speak to someone in support? My MG3620 has stopped printing again this is the second one that has. No ink no nothing. I went out and bought new canon ink came home to put the brand new cartridges in, didn't work so I tho...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements