Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Complain or Warn Others?

When I updated the printer software on my Windows 10 computer for the Canon TS9100, because I moved the printer, it closed all my saved tabs in Notepad++ and all the documents I had open in Open Office.I don't know what Canon was thinking, giving pri...

Resolved! Pixma iP8720 Washed out Colors

It's been about 6 months since I last used my 8720 so I decided to replace the existing ink cartridges. I've been using nothing but Canon ink in my printer and Canon photo paper. I just printed out several 4x6 and 1 8x10 prints and noticed the colors...

IMG_20201014_152052.jpg IMG_20201014_152152.jpg IMG_20201014_152052.jpg CB3.jpg
TR88 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS3620 Prints Blank Out Of The Box

Setup went well for a new TS3620 - except for the fact it prints totally blank pages. Cartridges show as properly loaded and ink levels are good. Printed alignment page, cleaned heads, performed nozzle checks, deep cleaned heads, etc. Nothing is prin...

drm5303 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS5055 - Error code 1020416

I have a TS5055 and get this error after just one or to scans.  jp.co.canon.ij.scanutilitylite.icadriver error 1020416. I tried to uninstall the program and install again. Also installed ica driver v.4.3.4a (Mac). No succsess. Running macOS 10.15 (Ca...

Flydive by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2500 error 5,156,69

My family bought me a printer 3 months ago and i can't get it to scan with the online software.It prints with MS Paint (From scanner or camera option) and i was able to do test prints but it won't respond to the IJ scan utility.I tried reinstalling i...

Alice937 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 Code: 5, 156, 69

I just bought this printer specifically to scan photos and documents onto my Microsoft Windows computer. I tried to set it up and scan, but it gave me a pop-up window that said:Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off...

Durham19 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 brand new - always offline

I have a brand new Pixma TS9120.  I am trying to connect using a Lenovo P51s running Windows 10. The printer is successfully connected to wifi, but will not show up when I try to add a printer through the control panel.I have installed the printer dr...

Part of page prints very faint

Printer is printing part of the message very faint. The first two or three lines at the top are dark black and the remainder of the message is so faint it can not be read. The last few lines are normal also. It seems this started after installing lat...

cal68 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6320 Won't Print

My MG6320 starting getting a message that says, 'Printer is being Used by Another Computer' and won't print untill I turn off and on the print spooler. But it only helps for 1 time. I have to go through the process again every time I go to print some...

encskir by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8220 not printing on glossy

Tried to print on glossy paper. Each time the color is totally faded. I tried printing on regular plain paper and it's fine. I have cleaned the print heads, nozzle heads etc. I have added new ink. I have even tried to print from the printer itself wi...

VicMar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Won't Print, Cartridge Not Recognized

Has been acting up - printed something this morning left over from non-printing yesterday. But now when I send another doc to it, no deal. Will not print test page either. Tried to scan a doc and a msg comes up - cartridge not recognized. Thse are fu...

PV3 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer error 1403

I have had 2 canon printers...   and have been TOTALLY DISPPOINTED with each of them...  This error 1403..  gimmie a break..  why can't you reset the printer...   this is not acceptable. I have definately moved onto other printer brand names...  Cano...

betsam by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer out of paper message

I have a MG 3630. It is only a few weeks old, but everytime I try to print, I get an out of paper message, regardless of how much paper I have in the tray or even after i print one page.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements