Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9155 prints multiple copies and/or freezes

We are printing over the wifi from ipads and MS10 laptops.  Ipads seem fine but with the laptops the copies either come out multiple times (the most its done is 6) or else the printer freezes with a printing status but nothing comes out.  Please help...

[G3100] Wobbled printing only in color inks

Hi everybody. I stopped using mi G3100 for a while for no reason (several months) and when I needed it again, I decided to refill its ink tanks (with original supplies). After that, the printer shows wobbled results in color inks, while the black rem...

Captura de Pantalla 2020-12-31 a la(s) 11.29.04.png

White lines when printing in color only.

Hello.  I have done everything thing possible ( running all the maintence options on the printer to cleaning the print head to all the options on youtube )  to try to fix this problem.  When I print something in color,  there is always white lines be...

01.jpg 02.jpg
JW2016 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8550 Not able to Print

Hello there, currently I am using Canon Pixma TR8550, a wonderful piece of machine. Nowadays I am Facing a issue on my laptop, whenever I trying to open a pdf on google chrome, it won't open. And I am not able to print my doucments.  If anybody knows...

kakshere by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2450

Hi. I have a Windows 10 laptop and when trying to scan a paper, sometimes it scans all the paper but sometimes it only scans 3 parts of the page, giving 3 pictures separately in which the picture is not captured all. What should I do in order to fix ...

sar270 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3050 can scan but not print

WIreless connection OK from installation beginning Summer 2019.Have been able to scan and print OK without any problems. Though printing has always defaulted to a 20mm print margin at the foot of the page which I can't alterThen, suddenly I get a 'Pr...

TS3122 Printer

TS3122 Printer hasn't been used in about two years. I was trying to set it up but I realized the ink cartridge holder isn't moving and i've replaced the cartidges but it won't recognize them 

jspivey2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon e4270 Error code 5100

The carriage hits the right the side of the printer every time I turn on the printer and shows the error code 5100. I have cleaned the encoder strip but nothing changed.

PCh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA TR7520. It goes offline so I can't print.

I just bought the Canon PIXMA TR7520.  I hate it.  Whenever I want to print from my computer, I select print but the Canon doesn't print.  I have to turn on the printer, select print, select cloud, and then maybe, MAYBE it will print.  I can't figure...

nkm54 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G1220 Not Printing Center

Hello All, I recently purchased a Pixma G1220 and have been running into some issues when it comes to the margin/border width. It consistently prints with the bottom and left side border (the last end of paper feeding into the printer and left side) ...

hualyssa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G6000 series - New Ink is half filled

I just setup my new G6000 series printer. After filling all the inks, the Blue is half filled after ink settled. The yellow is lower than both the red and black levels. Both black and red levels are equal. I dont think this is normal. So i think QC s...

not_mee by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Canon Pixma G6020 Streaking

I just received a Canon Pixma G6020 for Christmas with the intention of making decent prints of my artwork. I followed the steps for installing the printheads and filling the ink containers, and every single print I have tried to make has narrow, hor...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements