Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg 4250

Brand new printer displaying support code 1890 telling me to remove all packing tape despite all such tape being definitely removed. Won’t proceed past this message. Ready to throw it they window ! Any ideas? Canon support u nresponsive   

yihukoko by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA TS8550

Good afternool all, (Afternoon here in the UK),   I wonder if someone vcan help me - I have a TS8550 and my absorbent ink pads are almost full - I have scoured the internet for videos showing me how to clean or replace them, and I found many that fea...

Kincaid by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS5160 Printer will Not Print

I am so frustrated with this printer!! i've run all the tests which come back as fine. I replaced the cartridge with new Canon cartridges from Target. and yet IT STILL WILL NOT PRINT!!!  the paper runs thru and it sounds like it's printing but the pa...

kim2020 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

labels

I am trying to print labels from Avery. It is supposed to be compatibale with my printer. The instructions tell me that I need to set my setting to labels. However; I cannot find this option anywhere. Does anyone know whter to find the "labels" setti...

Resolved! Pixma MG3620 not printing in Black & White

Hello I am trying to print in black and white on my Mac Mini (running OS Catalina, software upated last week) and I cannot find the option to print in black and white, or grayscale.  Apple says my printer doesn't support it.  Please help!  I need to ...

jeeves77 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

icc profile for G6020

I'd like to be able to print to the Canon from Lightroom Classic, but its functionality seems very limited and I'm not getting the colors I want in print at all. (I realise that Canon Pro printers are better suited).Is there any way to calibrate this...

eljefe by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! washed out color

Our Canon PIXMA G4210 is less than a year old. Bought it because photo quality is good and uses less ink.This is the second time ink was added...first time no problem...now what ever we print is washed out. What gives? Other on-line searchs and instr...

Pixma MX492 not scanning on Mac Big Sur

Hi,I recently updated my Mac to Big Sur Version 11.2.2. I got the printer to connect again since that stopped working, but when I open the IJ Scan Utility, I get this message. How can I reconnect the scanner? Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 11.23.03 AM.png

Printing on MG8150 via Mac Big Sur on WiFi

Strange, but we have 2 desktop Macs, both running Big Sur. One will recognise and print , but the other will not pick the printer up.....any ideas? Having to buy a new printer and it will be an Epson as Canon has no driver for decent photo prints.......

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements