Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJC-610 Parts Catalog/Teardown assistance?

Hello!I have a bit of an ancient printer I bought which, supposedly working, actually isn't. It won't power on. I don't know how much confidence I have in getting a refund, but, you know, I digress. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find t...

iP7220 Unrecognized Ink Cartridges

My one year-old printer has been error free since purchase. Yesterday, the error light flashed 15 times indicating an unrecognized ink cartridge. Opening the access lid revealed 3 of the 5 cartridges not lighted. I had installed a new YELLOW cartridg...

Resolved! How to Scan on macOS Mojave 10.14.1 with Canon MX870

Hi all, I'm having difficulty scanning from my MX870 ever since I upgraded my macbook pro to Mojave. It seems the MP Navigator software no longer works on this system and the replacement software "My Image Garden" is not allowing me to scan. The icon...

jfahim by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon pixma g7020 not printing middle of picture

I've been trying to print out several pictures and they are all coming out with the middle segment missing. I've tried on both letter size and the the 4x6 I had originally been trying to print on, and they are all having this problem. Weirdly enough,...

195494.jpg
prillow by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX492 doesn’t not print properly

Hi, I have a Canon MX492 which when I print some of the letters come out like gibberish and there is a vertical space down the middle of the page  I ran the Nozzle Check and the page that printed out shows a space vertically in the first set ( the wh...

image.jpg
Tonlrat by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horizontal Lines at Top of Photo -- MG7720

I've got an MG7720 printer.  A little more than a year old.For a while now, the printer prints photos with subtle horizontal lines -- but only across the top inch or so of the photo.  The rest is ok.  There is no problem printing plain black & white ...

U052 Error

I currently have a Pixma MG5220, I recently ordered 3, 5 packs of ink. when I received it I turned on the printer to put in new ink and this message came up "U052" the type of print head is incorrect" and I can no longer use my printer. I have follow...

Belated congratulations for the TS8151

I currently have four Canon printers in various locations and have let many more go in the past. The one that shines is the TS8151 - for great printing, ease of scanning (at last!), simple photocopying and last, but far from least, effortless printin...

briantho by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements