Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad results using the Canon Pixma ip 8720

I have been using Canon printer for many years was the Canon Pro 10 printer, The results were very very close to what I saw on my monitor, However with the 8720 printer the results are very bad, in order to make a half decent print I have to adjust t...

JDH by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G4210 Cyan not printing

I have a Canon 4210 that has been working fine.  I've had it over a year and use it a lot.  I have had to do deep cleaning of the print head twice before with good results.  However, this time I have done a deep cleaning twice and I am still unable t...

Jack625 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6320 will no stay online

year old amazon 6320 printer from get go would not stay online. This printer might get auto jobonce every 2/3 months,as it is connected to software monitoring a transmitter.  we have addressed everyangle to solve the  connection issue. customer servi...

Printer problem can't solve

canon MG5520Printing a picture gives a ghost look. Printing a document misses half the printed line and/or skips printed lines. I checked my inks and they are ok. I turned off printer and computer and turned again to try again and same thing happened...

2mb2db by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G2000 Printer blinks 22 times

Hi,   I have canon g2000 printer, which lamp blink 22 times, what i shoud do ? recently i replace scanner cable and pf sencor cable. I have a problem in scanner output which get black 2 inch line in middle of the scanner out put paper,so i decied to ...

Aravind by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG2920 - Scanning Software has no response

Hello All,  I hard reset my laptop so I had to redownload the software to run my Canon MG2920. All the functionalities on the printer work except for scanning. I can print from my computer and scan and print by pressing the black color option on the ...

TS9551c - thick ink lines on prints

Hi, I bought my TS9551c in January. In February I noticed on some prints, that there was deeper ink in a band in the middle of the A4 piece of cardstock (300 or 350gms) Now that band is on all my prints. I've given the cartridges a deep clean, aligne...

DSC_0189.JPG

Job remains in print queue after printing

We have a TR8620, installed 2 weeks ago.  Two laptops are connected via wifi.  We have Windows 10, running in Windows 7 mode.  Both computers are current on MS updates.  On both computers we found that we could print a document, but the job remained ...

Canon Printer MG2522 Prints light

Hello my name is Alexandria and I’ve been bought my printer a little over two years ago, I’ve been having to lens with my printer. The first problem I had was the flashing oranges light which meant the color carriage was messed up. Now I bought anoth...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements