Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print with BLACK ink -Printer G4200

My BLACK ink is half full.  When I print and the font is grey the print is faded and squiggly.  Again the ink is half full.. do I need to fill the ink, doesn't seem like I would need to.  I have cleaned the heads, checked alignment, deep cleaned.. ou...

kievit by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8250

Hi,I had to remove the printer plug from the wall, I know one shouldn't do this, but I had to.When I reinserted the plug back into the wall the printer doesn't respond. The printerscreen just shows the CANON logo which is lit. Pressing the on/off swi...

lutuhure by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Cartridges Not Being Recognized

I have used these ink cartridges before and now they are saying they cannot be recognized. I removed them and put them back and still nothing. I tried again the next day and they worked fine. I was able to print 10 pages. Now the error message is hap...

Cannot print in black - please help !

Hello. I have an MP960 and yes, I know it's a really old printer but I just got back to the US from covid confinement overseas and I need to print a few things quickly. I have all new inks. I have run a reset and a cleaning and a deep cleaning and ha...

poinsot by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Touchscreen on TR8560 Printer failed again

Hi.  My touchscreen has failed on the TR8560 printer, 2 years old, already replaced by store once with similar failure. In COVID lockdown in Australia so cannot leave house.  is there an easy fix i can do from home? Help! thanksPaul

phmerrow by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 5750 scanning multiple pages

Hi all,I'm glad to hear of this group's existence as I couldn't locate an answer to what I think should be a simple problem to remedy on my Canon Pixma MG5750 printer. I'm trying to scan a document that runs over several pages but can't figure out ho...

ThomasC by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG 3620 paper jam in the FRONT

My Canon MG 3620 printer had been giving me a 1003 error code when paper was correctly loaded.  I followed the advice found elsewhere on this forum (unplug and power down 3x), which at least got the paper to *start* loading.  But unfortunately, it ju...

IMG_20210728_085208.jpg

My printer/ scanner won't scan

I have a Canon Pixma printer/scanner. I'm trying to scan something and an error message comes out. It keeps saying "can not communite with scanner for these reasons: USB cable is disconnected. Scanner is turned off".  The USB cable is connected and t...

sadharlow by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Change Selphy 1300 default "paper type" for printing?

The Selphy CP1300's Windows driver circa 2020 defaults to some irrelevant settings for their KP-108IN (4x6 "postcard") supply pack. Besides needing to select "Japanese Postcard" when you want to print a simple 4x6 photo, you must manually change a de...

twalp by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer will not print AOL emails

I have a MG7720 printer on my Windows 10 desktop that will not print AOL emails. The printer works fine and will print any other documents and photos on my computer. When I attempt to print an email it goes to the preview page and the preview never l...

tae111 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements