Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Cartridges

My Canon iP7250 has finally given up the ghost. They no longer appear to be sold in the UK so I've bought a Canon MG5750. Does anybody know if the ink cartridges are compatible? I have quite a few iP7250 cartridges and if I could use them it will sav...

Pixma TR8520 Error Code 6004

Hello, I purchased my Pixma TR8520 in November, 2018.  Its been barely used, just every so often.  I tried to print something recently and in the middle of the print job it gave me an error code of 6004. I followed the on-screen and manual instructio...

MG2540S Error 1403

I did not open the printer, did not touch anything but I have an error (blink 5 times) I just bought it last March 2021. Canon support did not provide any help. Can anyone help me? Should I buy a new one? 

MX922 Not Printing Color

Good evening.  It appears I'm totally frustrated with this printer.  It started with the Cyan not printing properly and after changing cartridges and doing a clean and deep clean, it didn't help.  I used a purchased print head cleaning kit and follow...

Dawarczy by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 B200 error

My Canon MX922 printer is bricked with a B200 error. I just purchased a new set of ink from Costco and the printer worked shortly then bricked on the B200 print head error. I have watched the videos on Youtube and no sucess with the tips. The previou...

joeb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Desperate for Advice - Pixma MG3600 Issue

Hello,I posted the message below about five days ago.  I am still trying to understand why my printer will not print.  It was printing fine but needed color ink.  When I installed the new Canon cartridge it gave me the error messeage and won't print ...

AUKayWS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 Availability

Is the Pixma TS9120 still being manufactured??  Almost all sellers say ''Out of stock'', and the very few sellers who have this item are asking super-high prices.  Thanks.

hocojim by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Printhead Stuck on Left Side

I followed instructions at https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART143853 to install a new printhead.After power on, it got stuck on the left side and error 5100 was displayed.I can pull it about an inch toward the right but it won'...

Mr_D1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP240 macOS software

I have recently bought a new macbook with macos bigsur (version 11.06). I have a Canon PIXMA MP240 but on the canon website it says there is no driver or software I can install to make it work on the new mac. Is there any way around this? I don't nee...

canceg03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Suppport Code 1660

Brand new canon branded compatible ink cartriges. Upon install they don't light up despite clicking into place, and the printer displays support code 1660 for all ink cartriges. I've reset the cartiges multiple times and cleaned them. I'd appreciate ...

PIXMA MX532 won't scan to Mac

Trying to scan from MX532 to new iMac (iOS Big Sur 11.2.3), but nothing has worked, including directions received via email from Canon support request.    Will print fine wirelessly, but won't scan wireless or via USB. Have downloaded drivers multipl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements