Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP280

I am using the Canon mp280 printer as a copier. Since I don't have access to the computer how do I darken or lighten the copy?

Lisa84mac by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 - stopped running printing jobs

Printer has worked fine for an extended time. Now, when I start a print job, it does not run. The printer is on but there are no errors in and the pending print jobs window the task is there. If I power down and then back up the printing job will sta...

anglerjon by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer MG3500

I have a new Dell windows 10. I bought a new Cannon printer MG3500. I can't get it to connect to my computer. I can't do the wireless or the usb connection. The alarm light always on.It flashes back and forth with the power button.I have tried unstal...

GrannyTJ by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot scan with new Windows 10!

I recently purchased a new computer and it came came with Windows 10and may I say i'm sorry I did!  However miserable I am, I think I will eventualy live with it.  My problem is that I can nomore 'Scan' pictures or document to my files.  Can any one ...

PapaG2 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long pause between print

Hello. I recently purchased a Pixma TS5150 printer (Denmark). When sending a couple of printjobs to the printer, it takes minutes to start the first one and after the first one is done, it takes about 4-5 minutes before the second one starts.In the p...

IMG_20180308_174516.jpg

How do I Batch Scan using Canon Pixma G2010 MF ?

I have purchased this printer  ( Canon Pixma G2010), It also has a scanner.If I wish to scan 5 pages I need to click the "Scan" button in "IJ Scan Utility" using my mouse, 5 times!This is not ideal for batch scanning or someone who has to scan many p...

screen0.jpg

MX860 not printing

MX860 stopped printing from the bottom paper tray. I switched to high resolution and printed from the rear tray for a few weeks.   I am out of cyan ink and set it to grayscale, but nothing prints. I'm running Windows 10 from my home computer

somberone by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX9922 Black Cartridge Problems

I am using the 225XXL cartridges in my MX922 and I am having error problems.  When the cartridge is about half empty, I start getting a low ink level error.  It appears that the printer does not understand that these are larger cartridges. I can cont...

wshuebner by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waterproof printing Pixma i6800

Hey, I have windows 10 and just bought a Pixma i6800. I need to print black line on watercolor paper to watercolor paint over. Problem is, the ink is smearing and it doesn't matter if I print the black lines normal or on greyscale.  Is the PGBK ink w...

Lhiggin by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

disc abrasion

Hi I have a very new Pixma 922. When printing on disc, the printer is causing what I'll call roller tracks on the cd surface. There are at least two . They are parralel lines less than 1/16" thick, spaced about 1 1/2" apart marring the disc surface. ...

Drewv by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes