Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP280 printer

Hi - I've just replaced both ink cartridges in a recently inherited MP280. As I rarely need the colour cartridge, I decided to save some money & purchase a remanufactured version. Having installed both cartridges, I'm now getting a flashing E5 messag...

Sven by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto and Manual alignment not working on Pixma MX522

I have a Pixma MX522 and have run the auto alignment and manual alignment but I am still getting misaligned lines in Excel graphs and double text within the excel graphs. In Microsoft word some of the text lines of the letter show up blurred and bold...

TGKG by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2550S Blurry Printing

Hi, I have a MG2550S and it was working fine but the colour is now printing really blurry, like double vision.I have cleaned the encoder strip and completed all the print head cleans and alignments but there is no improvement. Any ideas?

Resolved! Double sheet paper jam

My MX926 926 has picked up two sheets of paper and is lammed tight, too tight to pull through. Is there another way?Thanks

colc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX492 Very Washed out pictures

I have been trying to print up photos of our Grandson for his Baby book and the wall, and they are coming out horrible.  They are so faded and washed out, I can't even use them and I've done the deep cleaning, the check nozzles, the regular cleaning,...

PRINTERPROBLEM.jpg
leesher by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G2010 Installation Failed

I am also facing same problem. my printer model in canon pixma 2010. At first I tried to install it from CD that I was provided with, but the installation failed then I try to install the driver from the canon website again the installation failed. I...

cannon error.PNG
bjbtk by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 printing troubles

I've had this printer for ages, and rarely have had an issue (and never one this bad). Whenever I try to print some of my newer photos (edited in lightroom, shot in jpg), they are just green and yellow. I tried cleaning my printer, I tried replacing ...

image0(2).jpeg
LadyLag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020 Can't print double sided

I have a PDF that is 2 pages. I want it to print double sided. I have tried every combination of Duplex printing I can, and changed Eco settings on the printer for double sided actions. I can't figure it out. I have tried printing one copy and not me...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements