Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma iP 7220 Printer

My Pixma iP7220 printer suddenly won't power up. It wasn't showing any signs it was having any performance issues. Power cord and outlet are both good. Any suggestions? Thanks.

mkdepas by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change margins on iX6820

Hi, I'm having trouble with my PIXMA iX6820. I'm trying to print some documents that appear centered on my computer, but when my printer actually prints them, the documents come out off-centered. I noticed that my printer has these strange margins se...

margins.jpg

PIXMA MG6120 Printer

When I try to print I get a message: "The ink absorber is almost full.Press OK to continue printing." Once I press OK the printer works.I searched eveywhere to find out where the absorber is on this model but cannont find any information.Does anyone ...

cogirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 printing very small suddenly

I suspect this happened when my Mac updated to Mojave 10.14.3 When I print, the document prints in a very small portion of the page.  If i increase the image size, just a tiny portion of the document prints in a larger size (the window doesnt' change...

TR8622 printer .

Help me get a window on my computer to click instructions to my printer like Scan or copy.Also I just can't figure out the instructions to link my iphone and printer.  Or how to get iTunes loaded to my phone?????help!

poodles by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download Printer Driver

Hi!I have a Canon MG3220 printer, which has worked beautifully with my MacBook for 8 years. Today, when I went to print, the printer said it was "offline". The power was on and it was hooked up to my computer via a Usb. Nothing seemed amiss. After lo...

ruheenar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

CP1300 Paper Feed Jamming

CP1300 picture printer with <30 pictures through the device since new.  Now the paper jams every time on the initial feed.  Paper never gets more than a centimeter or so into the device before throwing the error code. Pulled cartridge, restacked pape...

K2 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements