cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 error message 0205 0033 when trying to reinstall drivers

dees
Contributor

MF922 error message 0205 0033 when trying to reinstall drivers. Think I lost scanner driver when I upgraded to windows 10.  Please help!  And/or provide phone number for cannon I can call. TIA!

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, dees!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  While we haven't made a printer called the MF922, we've made two printer models with similar model numbers, specifically the PIXMA MX922 inkjet printer and the imageCLASS MF9220Cdn laser printer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

dees
Contributor

Hi Danny, 

You are right, I typed it wrong. What I have is a multifunction PIXMA MX922 inkjet printer. The very last step (Ib think) of the installation of the drivers was when I received the error message stating that it could not download d/t an error and the error code was error message 0205 0033.

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Given your recent OS upgrade, please remove the printer and its drivers from your system, restart, then reinstall.

Start menu > Settings > Control Panel > Device and Printers, then right-click on the printer and select Remove from the context menu.

Next, Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall all Canon drivers and software

Restart

Download the following file:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwNDc3ODAy&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Run the install and follow the instructions for connection and re-installation.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

dees
Contributor

Thanks! Can you please share the correct link for the scanner function as well for the MX920 series?  I was able to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers, but it showed missing scanner drivers. TIA!

Hi, dees!  You'll find everything you need for your PIXMA MX922 right HERE.

Announcements