Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma TS6020 suddenly can't recognize any ink tanks

My printer is about 4 years old. I replaced one tank and suddenly it can't recognize any. These are the same Canon ink tanks I always use. I took the tanks out and examined the area for foreign bodies and found none. I turned it off and back on. Is t...

tanasay by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma G4200 Error Code 5B00

I have had this Pixma G4200 bulk tank all-in -one for less than 18 months and it will not print, scan, copy or anything! Error Code displayed is 5B00. Canon Tech indicated it was an issue with the print carridge sensor and that my only option was to ...

denlow by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

G4210 - why is the driver G4010?

I have a G4210 printer, why does it install the G4010 driver and is do all the printer models use a different model number? is there a mapping somewhere that shows each printer and the driver number? 

laboheme by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX479 scanner NOT working

i purchased a Canon MX479 a while ago, the product is in perfect working condition however i got a new laptop recently; as well as ive just started to use the scan feature. The product scans on auto scan but when i click document or picture i get err...

Resolved! Error Code 1007 on Canon MX922

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this message.I have a Canon MX922 and no matter from what device that I am printing from I keep getting the message, "There is no paper in the casette." I look and there's paper. So I turn it off and turn it ...

Canon Mx922 won't print envelope from bottom tray

I am trying to print 5.75" x 8.75" envelopes from my Canon MX922 Printer.  It is for 1/2 fold cards.  I am using the Hallmark Card Studio 2018.I have changed the setting on the program to print this size on the page setup, document setup and print se...

nascar82 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 3520 won't take XL ink

I have a Pixma 3520 and replaced the ink with Canon brand 240XL and 241XL. The printer blinks all 3 lights black ink/color ink/warning in a series of 5 and says "Support Code 1401, ink cannot be recognized, install the appropraite ink cartridge" I bo...

kbelen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922: COLOR Alignment problem

Hello, My MX922 shows a strange problem: I cannot align color prinhead part. Black is razor sharp and clean, but alignment sheet looks very strange - someblue blocks look smudged (this pattern is reproducible as the printer tries to print it that way...

PXL_20201222_024349333.jpg PXL_20201220_213600847.jpg PXL_20201220_213600847.jpg
LT287 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

G6020 Issues

So, I bought this printer in May.  And it worked good!  I was using it on my desktop, then used it on my laptop.  When I put it back on the desktop, it started giving me issues. I have uninstalled and re-installed it three times.  It does the Test Pr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements