Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update MX922 Firmware

I'm attempting to update the firmware on my MX922 from 3.011 to 3.041 and the unit will cycle through the few stages to the point that it displays "Downloading" and then a brief moment later appears to reboot and yields an error of "Failed to update....

MG3620 printer

Hi guys.I recently had a couple of papers jammed in my printer, and after I pulled them out, the printer didn't print clearly. It's been a little blurry since. Any tips on how I could solve this issue? 

Pixma Mg2922 error lights

My late friend left a unused Pixma MG2922 to me. I down loaded the software to set up Windows 10 & tried to set up. Of course it's past the support period & I'm abt to tss it in alley! The green on light & the amber alarm light alternately flash twic...

Resolved! My Canon MX922 will not print wireless or wired.

My CANON MX922 printer will not print wireless or wired. I used suggestions in Community such as "MX922 not connecting wirelessly, 7-6-15, post 1362, 10-17-15". (No solution). I worked with a great rep., by phone,for one hour. (No solution). My MG622...

KRBJR by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Carriage jammed on MG5751

The print quality on my much-loved and hitherto reliable MG5750 deteriorated so I bought a new print head and installed it.  When I switched on after installation, I first got the error B203 - which seems to be an all-purpose hardware warning - and t...

MG7720 won't print black.

I have a PIXMA MG7720 which won't print black. I did as much maintenece and tests and cartridge replacing I can think of. It won't priny no mater how I try:Scanning; copying; direct from computer...Nothing. I can't find any answers on line and local ...

emer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

TS 5150 doesn't print after firmware actualisation

Hello,maybe someone coud help  I have a canon pixma ts 5150 printer (connects via bluetooth) and yesterday the firmware was updated. Since then the printer does not see any devices and cartridges (which are full).We did reset but nothing helps.The co...

Natalia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX882

Bought this new a few years ago.  All functions worked until I got new computer and moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Still prints and copies but will not scan, now. Downloaded current drivers including Image Garden but not sure if those were the ...

rweakswa by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

override ink levels

How do I overide the ink levels on a canon E410. I just changed my cartridge 2 weeks ago and it starts showing low ink level. Help please.

Iris1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Profiles - ColorSync Problem

ip8720  Mac OS X I have made Custom profiles for non-Canon papers and have used them successfully printing from Adobe Photoshop. I have now tried printing from Adobe InDesign but find this problem: In InDesign's Print Dialogue: I set Handling as 'Let...

Gordon_M by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

TR 4520 not printing double sided

I just got the TR4520. I'm running Windows 10, Office 365. When I go to print, I select the option to print double sided, along the long edge. The first page prints just fine. The printer takes the page back in, then it spits it back out, and startin...

bowecas2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3322 please help

New to canon, computer illiterate. Just recived the PIXMA TS3322 as agift. I use a HP windows 10s laptop. I cant figure this out. I keep trying to download some drives(I dont even know what that is, but it says i need a new one) and get sent to the m...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements