Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MP210

Howdy, I click on Devices and Printers like I always do.  The printer icon comes up and it usually gives me the option to scan.  It doesn't anymore.  Is it me or the printer?          Thanks, theDave

Error: Out Of Paper When Tray Is Full

Cannon MX920 I recently ran out of paper and it was a few days before I had a chance to buy some more so when I did, I reloaded the cassestte with paper and put it back into the printer and tried to print something when I get the error telling me the...

Prints only on prompt

When I send a document to print, new window opens wthe print preview and asks me to start printing. How can i send it to printer without the preview

noormotani by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 PGBK issue

Does anyone know what the PGBK prints like this? It will start to print like it should, then as the letters PGBK start to print on the test page, it opens up like the eye of a needle, then as it gets past the letters it closes back up to normal print...

vvv.jpg 28379573_572028556491204_5692518769425355570_n.jpg
apple2gs by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS X - iP8750 Turn OFF Color Management??

In order to make Custom Profiles (using ColorMunki) it's necessary to disable any Color Management when printing the Target Sheet/s. The Windows User Manual shows a "Color Matching OFF" option to allow this, but there seems to be no way to turn it of...

Glenn_UK by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iP8750

CANON PIXMA IP8750 (OS X) Hi, I'm new to Canon Printers and, wanting to understand how best to control the (mainly) photo and artwork output, I would much appreciate help if possible with a few things I'm uncertain about: Print Presets: why is Print ...

Glenn_UK by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My TS9020 Printer suddenly not working...

Hey guys... So, I got the TS9020 printer a couple of days ago, and i installed it and set it up and whatnot. I put the settings to Wireless LAN printing and i installed the disc onto my laptop that day and i test-printed a page and it worked! (I also...

Printer Issue.png
Debesht by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer problem

I have had a Canon MX 922 printer for several years and it has worked flawlessly.  Three days ago I printed a document and then I tried to print another document, and the printer accepted the job but the paper just scrolled out of the printer with no...

Sarrie922 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

print que won't clear automatically

I have a new Canon TS9120 printer.  I use wireless exclusively.Do not suggest USB. Old printer (an HP) worked great on the same systems.  New Replacement HP also worked just fine. My print que will not clear after a print job is completed.  The que s...

rmarie699 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

error 5100

I Discovered Error 5100 Fix ! (1) Open Cartridge door, Wait for Cartridge Cradle to Park, Unplug Printer. (2) With a Flashlight look in the Doors Center where Cartridge Cradle Belt is. Belt is Horizontal going from Left to Right. You will see a 1/8 I...

THE ERROR 5100 CORRECT FIX THAT NO ONE KNOWS

I Discovered Error 5100 Fix ! (1) Open Cartridge door, Wait for Cartridge Cradle to Park, Unplug Printer. (2) With a Flashlight look in the Doors Center where Cartridge Cradle Belt is. Belt is Horizontal going from Left to Right. You will see a 1/8 I...

Printing on transfer paper mg2520

How Can i get a pixma mg2520 to print on heat transfer paper. I have tried to do high quality prints so i turn the quality to the max but every time the blue ink gets messed up and I have to do a bunch of cleaning operations and it ruins the image ev...

asmenezes by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes