Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer won't turn on.

I have a Canon pixma MG7550, today I turned it on and nothing, just an orange triangle with lightning bolt. No error codes, no sounds, nothing, it appears totally dead. I've looked around the internet but can't find any relavent information as to wha...

Howlis by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Model # by Serial #

I need to try to find out the model # of a Cannon printer but only have the Serial # available. Needing to download drivers, but owner cannot remember model and just happened to have screenshot of model #. it begins with KKUE. TIA.

Resolved! I can't find my quick menu

I got a new laptop.I plugged in my Canon MG2520.The laptop says it is installed.How do I get back my Quick Menu? I have been on the Internet and this website for an hour. I have seen some of the "solutions" in this forum. It's all in code. I don't un...

bigdon531 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating firmware on canon MG7500

I have tried to update firmware on my printer today and it went through the process but did not work. It said to try again and press the on button, screen is blank, I've tried to press the on button but it is continuously flashing, can anyone help pl...

Bevpes by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Scan to PDF problem

I having been searching the forums and haven't found the problem (inconvenience) that I am trying to fix.  I can scan to PDF if I use the IJ Scan Utility, but if I try to scan using the buttons on the printer control panel, the panel's display states...

RKAinMich by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP500 printing issue

hey i have a Mp500 that seems to be only printing every other line (some line only have the top or bottom half of the word) i tried to run all the maintenance setting but it just drains all my ink and doesn't fix the issue

cdcav by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1200 not working

Hello,I have just turned on my printer and I can’t seem to get past the beginning screen. It’s a black screen with canon written in white and none of the buttons are working. I can’t even turn it off, all I can do it unplug it. Any ideas?

Alisha by New Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

MX922 printing odd border on 4x6 photos

When I try to print 4x6 photos from my iPhone, it prints a one inch border on one (short) side, a 1/4 inch border on one (long) side, a 1/8 inch border on the other (long) side, and right to the edge of the other (short) side.No changes have been mad...

MargoH by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mx 922 prints, but won't fax

The Mx922 prints beautifully. When sending a Fax it prints blank paper, you don't know if fax was sent or not. When receiving Faxes, it counts out the correct number of pages, with nothing on them. So, there isn't a print head and a fax head. I canno...

Arby by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes