Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is replacing the MX922 ?

So I gather the MX922 has been disco'd (massive sad face) I've gone through 4 of these printers in the last 3 years.  Trust me... I MORE than exceeded all of their duty cycles, lol.  I always kept at least one spare in stock in case of breakdowns.  B...

bucktoof by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon G6020 Ink Problems

I have refilled all four ink wells, and it is still printing with pinkish tones. Is there some setting I need to change to get it to print in full color?

eboyd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing MG2522 on Windows 10 S-mode

This printer shows on the Canon website it is compatible with computers running windows 10 in S-mode, but I am unable to get it to install.  However, the scanner installed, but not the printer part and I bought this for the printer.  Can anyone help ...

weehleshb by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

new ink

I've purchased the correct ink, but my canon MG2550s wont register the new ink, its Canon 546XL so I know its right one, but it won't register the ink. I'm getting stressed as I have work I need to complete ASAP, Please I need HELP!!!!!!

Pixma TR4520 will not scan

I can print to my TR4520, but can't scan from it.  When I try from the computer I get an error that it cannot communicate with scanner, and code 2,157,50.  When I try to scan from the scanner, it says "please wait a while" and then goes back to the m...

Resolved! Why not use the large black ink? (MG 5300)

I did a search before asking and saw plenty of posts asking about the use of black ink but did not read one with an answer to my question. WHY do the Canon InkJet printers not use the large black in cartridge except when printing B&W text? In my set-...

mkolber by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can print Test, says no ink for document

My Pixma MG3620 Printer will not print anything online. I do aq test print and everything is perfect.  When I try to Print the PDF I get a Low Ink Error message. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Can anyone help me? Windows 10, but Update loaded ...

Screenshot 2021-11-19 201529.png
Mikey7a by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8622 Not Putting Out Landscape Correctly

Hello!I recently replaced my beloved MG6620 for this TR8622 - an ebay purchase, new in dented box. My 6620 died and finding another proved a challenge. So this one came up, although I wasn't looking for a fax option, but the deal was a great one so I...

Aneta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mg2550s not recognized

canon mg2550s not recognized freshly bought canon mg3650 not recognized anymore as of 11 18 2021 canon mg2550s not recognized by windows also trying it on another pc laptop still doesnt detect it windows 10 x64 simply doesnt ssee the device iv bought...

plm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements