Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial setup of new PIXMA G7020

Interrupted at load paper cassette step of initial launch ( first tie plug in of power cord).  How do I startvover or return to this step?  On line manual does not help.  Will use it with my new iMac that no longer has built in cd drive.  As you are ...

Ohgeorge by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6320 Not Copying

My Canon MG6320 will not copy or scan from the touch screen.  The touch screen is stuck on the center position showing the three options copy-photo-scan but will not "slide" to either selection.  I have turned off and back on the printer and the comp...

Pixma iP 7220 Printer

My Pixma iP7220 printer suddenly won't power up. It wasn't showing any signs it was having any performance issues. Power cord and outlet are both good. Any suggestions? Thanks.

mkdepas by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change margins on iX6820

Hi, I'm having trouble with my PIXMA iX6820. I'm trying to print some documents that appear centered on my computer, but when my printer actually prints them, the documents come out off-centered. I noticed that my printer has these strange margins se...

margins.jpg

PIXMA MG6120 Printer

When I try to print I get a message: "The ink absorber is almost full.Press OK to continue printing." Once I press OK the printer works.I searched eveywhere to find out where the absorber is on this model but cannont find any information.Does anyone ...

cogirl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX432 printing very small suddenly

I suspect this happened when my Mac updated to Mojave 10.14.3 When I print, the document prints in a very small portion of the page.  If i increase the image size, just a tiny portion of the document prints in a larger size (the window doesnt' change...

TR8622 printer .

Help me get a window on my computer to click instructions to my printer like Scan or copy.Also I just can't figure out the instructions to link my iphone and printer.  Or how to get iTunes loaded to my phone?????help!

poodles by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements