Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma tr8620 stopped printing

Hi, our first tr8620 stopped feeding paper from the bottom and Canon replaced it.  after about 2 months this new printer suddenly stopped printing.  the computer sees the printer and says it has started printing but nothing happens.  this happens if ...

nate39 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TR4720 Paper Stuck inside

There's  a small piece of paper from a paper jam that was ripped and now stuck all the way inside the printer. I pulled what I could from the roller, but unfortunately,  some ripped off. There's  no way I can get to it. Is there any way to open the p...

Birdie22 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG5320 Printer Error B200

I have an old Pixma MG5320 that gets rarely used. Now it tells me to unplug and call service center. I tried the reboot action with the same result. SOOO, do I get a new similar printer OR, cheaper to get it fixed ???     Printer Error B200 Thanx fer...

Resolved! Printer model names and numbes

I am looking for a new printer and Canon is making the decision very complicated. I can't find out what the various model names and numbers mean. What is the difference between TR and TS and G etc. etc. There are many more but I don't remember them.I...

MG7520 Error B203

Called Canon Support and they say it's unrepairable but past 1 year so unreplaceable too.  Tried everything including dismantling the printhead assembly to manually clean.  Barely used the printer, 1 or 2 prints a month.   Anyone have recommendation ...

katana by Apprentice
  • 65 replies
  • 10 likes

G7020 colors not printing

been reading the discussions here about the colors not printing. I have done all the cleaning steps needed, how do I get a new print head??? Very frustrated as this is only a few months old. 

therev56 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements