Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont Print Black Text

I have a Pixma 5020. I went to print a spreadsheet from my computer and it printed the graph outline but not the figures. I ran a nozzle check and it came out okay. Did a clean anyway. Still problem exists. It will print the color portion also but no...

joe645 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3220

I have had my pixma printer for a couple years. I previously used it with my pc and later with my Dell laptop. I never set up the wifi, just plugged it in to my device. I have a Fire tablet now, no plug in option. I have downloaded the Canon print se...

maryhb by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error scanning or printing- code 5,157,69

error scanning or printing- code 5,157,69 .It just started after years of use w/o problems..  Reconnected and reset both pc and printer.  Wireless setup.  Updated windows.  Dell inspiron w windows 11.  Any thoughts appreciated. 

Printer drivers do not support some functions of scanner

I have a Canon TS9120 printer/scanner. I run Linux Ubuntu. The drivers for my printer and the Scangearmp2 only allow the creation of png and pdf files. There is no provision to change the scan resolution. Is there an update or plans to fix that ? Bes...

fixit7 by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 922

I keep getting a 1403 error "type of print head is incorrect"  I am BEYOND frustrated.  I changed the cartridges with CANON print cartridges that I paid a ridiculous amount of money for versus the cheap knock offs, and I'm STILL getting the error.  L...

maptomey by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set up Pixma TS9120 with USB cable.

Hi,I would like to set up my TS9120 printer using a USB cable, but can't find any info about it. However I think that the USB plug in is just above the electrical plug in at the back corner of the printer?? Can anyone help with that? Many Thanks.

jerry128 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 won't print blacks

Our MG5420 is no longer printing using at least one of the black cartridges but is unaware that there is a problemand just prints blank for that part of the image. I've tried nozzle cleanings, replacement headers, severalink cartridge replacements. I...

New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg New Doc 2019-06-11 09.50.07_1.jpg
IStech by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error during software install

I recently got a new computer and am attemptingto install the software for our PIXMA MG5420 on it.  The install normally progresses fine, UNTIL it comes to printer setup.  It registers tha the printer is connected to our Wi-Fi, but I keep getting 'Er...

Maxify MB2320 Having trouble scanning

For a long time I had my printer connected via ethernet cable to my router.  Since then I switched to another router and no longer had space for everything.  So I switched back to using USB. I'm now getting an error that the scan utility can't find t...

Scanner error.JPG
Mike20878 by Occasional Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes