Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS3300 Scanner Printer - scanning problem

The scanner part of my TS3320 went from working fine, to producing a black image.  I lifted the cover to watch as it did its scan, and no bulb lit up as the platen moved back and forth.  Should a light show as it does the scan, and if yes, can the bu...

sgitlin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon MP237 not working on laptop says IDLE

My Canon MP237 is working fine in our PC in which I was able to install the software using the given CD. But whenever I try to use it on my Lenovo laptop to print it says IDLE but the scan feature works fine . Please help. **PsAlready tried all possi...

JayAr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3122 E38 Error Message

Hello, I have a TS3122 and I tried to print something and it's not printing and giving me an error message on my laptop. Also a orange light came on, the screen i see E38? Can someone help me?  

My TS5320 no longer scans but prints fine

I have been using the TS5320 I bought 18 months or so ago without issue on my Mac for both printing and scanning using its WiFi connection.In the past month or so, it no longer will connect when I attempt to scan (either with Image Capture OR the IJ ...

f8lee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX882 Producing Blank Pages

I have  MX882,The sanner works fine but the printer is acting like it is printing then the paper comes out blank. Even the test print is plank. No errors, ink is full. Any advise. 

AlanN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS5170 Ink Cartridges

I bought Pixma TS5170 in Korea and cannot seem to confirm the name/number of the ink refills that I need to purchase. I cannot get hold of anyone via call. Could someone please help which ink models I need to purchase in the US? There must be somethi...

Resolved! Pixma iP6600D wont switch on

Hi I'm a newbie here.  I have an old Pixma iP660D inkjet which has performed perfectly for some years.  This morning I switched it on and after about 30 minutes I noticed it had switched off (all lights were dark)  i tried pressing the On/Off button ...

Pixma iP8750 - Not printing textured paper

Hi there, I have a Canon Pixma iP8750 and I’m trying to print on 270gsm textured card stock with great difficulty. There doesn’t seem to be a media type that covers heavyweight/textured paper and so when I go to print black text on the paper there is...

ridlm by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA iP8700 PGBK Cartridge Usage

HiI'm very new to printing and have never posted before so please excuse my ignorance. I purchased the iP8700 to print scans of my artwork which it does a fine job. The printer never uses the PGBK cartridge which I've come to learn is used for text o...

atommo67 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements