Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Printer model names and numbes

I am looking for a new printer and Canon is making the decision very complicated. I can't find out what the various model names and numbers mean. What is the difference between TR and TS and G etc. etc. There are many more but I don't remember them.I...

MG7520 Error B203

Called Canon Support and they say it's unrepairable but past 1 year so unreplaceable too.  Tried everything including dismantling the printhead assembly to manually clean.  Barely used the printer, 1 or 2 prints a month.   Anyone have recommendation ...

katana by Apprentice
  • 65 replies
  • 10 likes

G7020 colors not printing

been reading the discussions here about the colors not printing. I have done all the cleaning steps needed, how do I get a new print head??? Very frustrated as this is only a few months old. 

therev56 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setup of Cannon 3620 on DECO Mesh

I am trying to setup a Cannon on DECO Mesh. The instructions say at the bottom: "Return to the Application screen and proceed with the setup." My printer does not have an "Application Screen." What Application screen is the manual referring to? An ap...

Unable to Send Faxes with PIXMA MX490

I have a MX490 printer. I cannot get it to fax a .pdf from my laptop. I hear the “squeal” of the printer trying to connect. My house phone shows the line is in use. I always get an “incomplete transmission” error. The report has “result NG #018 Line ...

G7020 Prints but scanner doesn't work

When I attempt to scan, either from the computer or the panel, the scan device moves as if it is scanning. But, I get an error that says the scanner is unable to communicate with the computer.  This was working fine and now suddenly does not. Please ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements