Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8520 paper jam

After printing two pages, the printer sucked back in one of the pages in the out tray and I got a paper jam message with the support code 1300.   I followed the instructions for clearing the jam but on opening the top of the printer could not see any...

Canon Pixma mx492 error 1401

I got a second hand printer a few months ago and I bought some remanufactured ink cartridges to save money. Everything was working fine until today when I tried to print and I just got blank pages coming out. I looked it up and I read a post that sug...

George89 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ts9521c part problem

i have the Pixma TS9521C and the base (right side) of the ink cartridge carrier has a thin piece of metal hugging the framing the hard plastic holder.. It has pulled away on document after I ran a thin piece of paper through the printer. It looks lik...

dthomasc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4500 Paper jam error not clearing

Hello, my canon tr4500 printer had a paper jam last night.  We cleared the paper out, but the error will not go away.  We've tried turning off the computer, unplugging, resetting. Everytime it goes right to paper jam error.  Is there any way to clear...

kheg by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Mx922 not printing - solution found!

Every time I would try to print, I would get an error message in the printer queue window.  I'm not sure if this happened because I tried to connect to other printers at different locations, but somehow my communication between the devices was manipu...

Ink order

Hi! I am having difficulties with the setup of my ink reorder. When I purchased my printer, I wanted to wait to see how much ink I had went through be for deciding to set the automatic reorder. Now that I know that it is very beneficial for me to hav...

KelC79 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 completely out of alignment

My MG7720 is very blurry, it looks like 2 lines out of sync with each other.I just did a bunch of print head cleaning with the MG7720 (at least 2 regular cleanings and 2 deep cleanings) and it looks like the issue now is the print head is out of alig...

Image (8).jpg Image (9).jpg

PIXMA TS9520 Offline to Online

I am trying to find a resolution to a problem I am having with my canon TS9520 printer. When i have a power glitch my printer goes offline. The only way I have to get it back is to delete it out of the data base and add the printer again. I am a Micr...

Little Green Squares

my printer is on the fritz... it would only print certain colors and I had old ink cartridges.  Since I can't tell the printer I want to change a cartridge I had to do the manual power interrupt method... and now my printer puts two green rectangles ...

Skunee by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements