Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR4722 Firmware 1.060 Release Notes?

I just received a notification to upgrade my TR4722 from 1.040 to 1.060.  I have been able to find no information on what 1.060 fixes.  In fact I can't even find any history on and firmware changes for this printer.  How are we supposed to know what ...

MG8120 AIO Top won't stay up

Hello Canonicals,I have an MG8120 AIO that I use only for scanning. When it was new, I'd lift the cover to scan and it would stay up and open until I lowered it. Not it won't stay up; it slams shut. Inconvenient, and I worry about breaking the scanne...

PIXMA MX 432 driver for WindowsXP34x32

Hi, folks... I just bought this Canon PIXMA MX 432 . Can't use setup CD; my CD drive doesn't work. So I'm downloading driver.  I see a PIXMA MX 432 driver for WindowsXPx64 on Canon's website. But my version of XP is x32. Can I download it safely? Wil...

crantop by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! mx922 print head error

Hello. I'm getting the "Support Code 1403 The type of print head is incorrect. ..." error on my MX922 printer. I've tried cleaning the print head a few times, replacing the ink cartridges, and a random trick of opening and closing the inside printer ...

kungus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Printing defaults to scanning

Hello, I have a Canon Pixma G7020. When I try to print anything from either the cassette or the rear tray, the printer will default to scanning mode as if I have placed paper on the scanning platform. The firmware is up to date and the only thing I h...

bgagne by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Updated OS. Now PC not recognizing scanner on MX922

I updated my OS from Sierra to Monterey. Now printer/scanner MX922, which was working fine, is no longer recognized as it was before. Icon in settings is now a gray printer. ( It was black and looked like a MX922). And there is no scanner function fr...

Tina1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements