Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA iX6850 Printing 5x7 greeting cards

Hi all,Using a Canon ix6850 and trying to print greeting cards that are 5x7inches. I have the required pre-folded size card, however when printing - they always seem to be slightly off.Using Windows 11 and trying to print from Photoshop.What could I ...

Resolved! PIXMA G2415 Question about Canon ink

Hello I couldn't find a definitive answer elsewhere, and I would like to know if GI 490 black ink is pigment or dye based, I think the colors are dye, but I am not sure about black one. Thank you

kiki443 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR7020a Manuals in PDF format

Online interactive help has its place and may be useful in some cases. But I want a real manual when I pay for a product. The TR7020A support page lists "Downloads" but the links go to online help, not anything than can be downloaded. Where I can I g...

compata by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020 scanner lines after cleaning

Using my document feeder on my Pixma G7020 is suddenly creating lines after documents got stuck in the feeder. I tried to clean it, per instructions from Canon, but still have lines on areas that don't make sense to me. Am I going to have to have it ...

Warranty Return for Pixma G2260

I need to return, under warranty, my Pixma G2260 Mega Tank printer. I have received the new printer and was instructed to use the box and packing materials the replacement came in to return my old printer. However, I'm not sure about how to pack the ...

gjm9633 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G620 can no longer printer 4x6?

I've had a G620 for a bit over a year now, and it's been great up until last week. 8.5x11 and 4x6 prints were coming out beautifully with no problems. However, 4x6 printing is no longer working as of this week. I load up the paper and select "4x6 pap...

rkwok96 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX922 Grooved mark on Paper

I just recently noticed that there is a grooved mark on my printed documents.  It's down the whole length of the page and starts 2/3 across of a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper.  It feels like two raised lines that are less than 1/4 apart from each other.  I...

JRK61263 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eeprom Reset Canon G2100

Please, I need your help with My problema: i need to know which are tools (Hardware/Software) to reset/re-program Eeprom for My printer G2100 model. Also, where i get the bin files source for re-program Eeprom. My board has they folowing serial numbe...

wxapazmi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3522 Scan page is half faded

Hi Canon Team,I recently purchases the Canon TS3522 Pixma printer with scanner. When I try to do a scan, the image or document is half faded. The half is good and other half is faded a bit which is noticeable. The image is shown below.Do we know if t...

TS3522 SCAN ISSUE.png

Resolved! Mg8220 and new computer running win 10 drivers help

Hi, I need to install new drivers on my pc running win10 x64. I have an MG8220 multifunction printer. There are several drivers and I need help choosing between the xps and mp drivers. Can you tell me what to choose please? MG8200 series MP Driver Ve...

Smiseel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements