Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 Error Message C000

The printer thinks that there is something in queue. The error message says to cancel printing, turn the device off, and then turn the device back on. I can't cancel the printing. Selecting stop doesn't clear it. I've turn the printer off and back on...

Libbyt by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG6821 Part Came Out

 this small clip fell out of the printer after a paper jam was cleared. It does NOT look broken but I cannot figure out where to snap it back in. Is there a parts assembly I can reference? Thank you! 

1D75F5F9-8A19-46BF-AF5E-4E5B363DD96D.jpeg

PIXMA G4210 Uneven Printing

When I print anything, there are "strips" of content that are much, much lighter than the stuff on either side.  It looks like the roller might have lower spots where the ink doesn't coat the roller enough to print properly.  Is this something I can ...

Printing Envelopes on my Pixma MX922

My printer cannot seem to print envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelope either gets jammed in the back of the printer or prints off-center. This is a new problem after using this printer for a few years. Any help would be apprec...

RLike29 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Wavy Printing

I have used this printer for several years but now have a problem with printing quality, in particular with spread sheets. When I print excel with gridlines some of the lines come out wavy also happens with some of the numbers very difficult to read....

paulp603 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9500 Printer Registration and Support

I received this printer as a Christmas gift, therefore, I do not have the receipt, I do not know the exact purchase date nor do I know where it was purchased.  I think your website for registering a product needs to be set up for customers who receiv...

TR8620 can't turn it off

To print, I turn on the printer with the power button.  When finished, I press the power button and nothing happens.I have to go to my PC and open the IJ Printer Assistant Tool and select  POWER OFF.Why does the power button work properly to turn the...

TXbirder by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA G7020 Unidentified Control Panel Button

A friend of mine has a Pixma G7020, and we can't figure out an item on the control panel since it's not mentioned in the manual.Anyone know what the circled item in the photo below is for?And come on, Canon, why don't you mention the control in the m...

AK_Canon G7020 Control Panel.PNG
HenWin by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

MG3520 frozen!

I have tried everything but the printer is frozen.  None of the buttons are responsive to touch.  The power light is on and the light next to 4x6 photo paper. I can not turn the machine off by holding stop button (it does not flash orange).   Any ide...

Automatic duplex ts 705a

We just bought a Canon Pixma ts 705a  printer. The box and the manual indicate it can perform duplex printing.  The manual says to make sure "duplex" and "automatic" are checked.The printer prints on one side of the paper, then sends a message advisi...

Bvl by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 - Not turning on

I have a Canon Pixma 2522 and it was working just fine. After a couple of weeks, it stopped working. It doesn't turn on and nothing is wrong with the outlet or printer cord/ plug. This is the second one I bought that stopped working out of the blue. ...

TR7000 wil not print from computer

Setup new printer TR7000, which is not on product list so used TR7020 setup. Connected to my network, set as default printer and said printer was ready to print . Tried to print a page and it just sat in the printer list awaiting to be printed. Print...

paulp603 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements