Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS6120 Firmware Update File

When will the firmware version 1.110 can be downloaded manually? Currently, my printer is struggling to download the update by itself and I am opting to install the update manually. I am using windows 11 as my operating system. I hope anyone can help...

PIXMA iP2820 USB Cable Needed

Good Evening Canon users, I need some help. I lost my USB connection cord, you know the one to connect to my HP lqptop. I thought Canon had a parts department to order from but they don't. So, I'm going to make a trip over to Amazon to order one. The...

PIXMA MG6620 Printing blank pages, Error 1403

I have had my MG6620 for several years now and it has always worked wonderfully. I print something at least once a month. For the past several months I had issues with the quality of my documents upon printing they were coming out blurry. I found if ...

chornsby by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 not accepting brand new genuine cartridges

I just bought a set of brand new Genuine Cartridges and installed them. Once I did a little red x appeared on them in the printers menu and kept showing the old ink levels. I try to print and it's just blank please help me to get my printer to regist...

surreal by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon G3260 PIXMA error code 6930

Is this fixable at home or should I just throw it away? Have had less than 2 years has always worked fine: still have tons of ink and refill bottles. I've tried the easy fixes online like resetting etc. The only info I can find online for code 6930 i...

PIXMA TR4522 printer offline

My tr4522 printer says it is offline. Troubleshooter says printer spooler not running and not on automatic. task manager verified that it is running and on auto. Have rebooted computer, removed and reinstalled printer including software. I am running...

rondoyle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements