Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7720 Paper Jam - Can't Reach the Paper

Hello,I have a paper jam and I can't get to the paper to remove it.  I read some of the responses to others who have had a similar issue.  I don't feel comfortable taking the printer apart.  Is there a Canon Service store near Philadelphia, PA that I...

ehines by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma MG7750 Showing Error Code B203

Following the Christmas period and various events I thought I would print some photos for the guests to take away with them, for no reason the error code b203 has appeared with the message turn off the printer and contact support!!!I searched around ...

TS6050 errors B203 and B204

Hello. Friend has a TS6050 (ok, old!) and has let all inks dry out EXCEPT the small black which he says has been working for a long time.  1. is it a bad idea to let any ink run out?  2. does this explain the error codes?  3. is the print head likely...

routerab by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer in Use MG3632

We have a Pixma 3632 and it worked fine. Now suddenly it always sys "printer in use." We have tried every suggestion we can find and it still does not work. Please help!

Pixma MG3077 print incomplete page

preview of the pagemissing the last part when printed Hi all, I am trying to print a bunch of labels within a A4 size page. The preview of the page has no problem but the printed page is missing the last part. I have reset the printer to default sett...

0wwYHjx XuXlO71

No power to printer TR4722

I just purchased a TR4722 from Walmart 27 days ago.  It was working great.  This a.m. I noticed on my router list of connected devices was one that I didn't know.  I renamed my router I.D. & changed my password.  Then I went through & reconnected all...

EdS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements