Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9020 not printing in color

My printer is no longer printing in color, despite having new ink installed, several cleanings and deep cleanings. What else can I do  to fix this? I don't use it that often, and it's not very old! Help!

TR8620a Photo Blue Ink

I was recommended some ink packages for my printer which is a pixma TR8620a. It was recommended that I get a package that included a pixma photo blue XL cartridge, but I don't know how to install it. I also can't install my black cartridge because it...

G6020 Auto Printing in Reverse?

Hi all,I'm having issues with my G6020 printing documents in reverse order (last page on top, first on bottom). Please note that this setting was not selected, it is just doing this on it's own/default. In order for my documents to print in the corre...

kimmyyy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 unusual PGBK alignment pattern

My MX922 suddenly started printing blurry black text. The alignment pattern shows a very unusual horizontal divergence pattern, almost as if it is an intentional pattern:   Has anyone ever seen this pattern? Note how the first divergence (3rd row) fo...

2021-0816_PGBK alignment pattern.jpg

Recuring issues on several products

Hello everyone, I hope I'm writing this in the right place, or at least it ends in the right hands. I'm sure the question has been asked many times but I couldn't find it with the search feature, so here it is :What the **bleep**? Much like a microwa...

MG5520 ink absorber is full

I have a MG5520 printer/scanner.  I am getting message that ink absorber is full.  Can I reach the pad and clean it and then replace it?  If so , where is it?  Thanks.

mle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer with auto duplex scan to replace PIXMA MX922

Ok, My mx922 is dead, so I am looking for possible replacements. Has canon got ANY printer/scanner combos that have Auto-Duplex-Scan ? I keep looking, but I have not found any yet, at least among printers they are still selling. For that matter, comp...

aalauf by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 and Windows 10

Installed Windows 10 and my MX700 no longer works. There appear to be no available drivers, and the message from Canon is to upgrade my printer. Really?

nigelcook by Apprentice
  • 29 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX492 "Driver Not Installed" Message

PIXMA MX492 with Windows 11I've installed the updated driver software, epd_-win-1_7_1-ea20_4.exe but when I go to link up my computer I have a screen pop up from Canon Inkjet Print Utility stating  that "A driver supported by this software is not ins...

dzimens by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3260 Stuck on Language Selection

I have filled all 4 of the inkwells in my new Canon G3260 printer and the instructions say the printer prompt will change to "Are the ink tanks filled...". My prompt is stuck on Language selection of English. I have selected English and pressed OK. W...

sjburks by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS6420a Error State

At times my TS6420a goes into an "error state" using Windows 11 and the only fix for this seems to be reinstalling the printer drivers.  Seems like others seem to have same issue.  Is there a permanent solution?

joeber by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements