Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 paper jam 1313

I tried to feed a sheet of thin label paper into the printer and it got stuck, with a 1313 error. I followed all the steps described in the manual (, but was unable to see the piece of paper to pull it out. I pulled out the two plastic pieces in the ...

wireless connect

Hey, new guy here. Non tech person. Need help. I bought a canon mg3122 about 9 months ago. Used it with a usb cable and my old laptop. Worked great. I recently purchased a Samsung 3 tablet 10.1 wifi enabled.I have a wireless router from my cable comp...

forms by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MG5420 Not Recognized by Windows 7

Hi, I have successfully used my MG5420 via a USB cable for two computers: Desktop 1, running Win XP; and Desktop 2, running Win 8. Because Microsoft has stopped supporting Win XP, I did a clean install of Win 7 on Desktop 1. I downloadedmp68-win-mg54...

MF4880dw scanner problem

I have a MF4880dw connected wirelessly. I had no issues initially. Now if I attempt top scan a document to my computer the menu pops up with "connect computer". It is connected, it printsjust fine. I reinstalled the drivers and it did not help. Any h...

jertruax by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

forced to win8 mp500 won't scan

all functions with win7win8: maybe it will print, BUT no scan recoginition...need to scan That is, not able to scan w/printer attached to pc through usb.Did not try scan alone w/o pc. Maybe it will scan image to a flash card manually ? 

Checking ink levels in Canon Printer MG3100

So my Canon MG3100 is not printing black, the color is fine. I'm trying to check the ink levels but under "Supply Levels" is just says Information Not Available. Is there any other way to check the ink level? Or how to fix this problem. I'm using a M...

Nicole92 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements