Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan Guide for Canoscan 9950F

I just don't know why a simple download can't be done to obtain the above mentioned guide.  The only manual provided with this scanner was the "Quick Start Guide".  I have spent the better part of an hour trying to open the downloaded "Scan Guide" to...

I MX 850 error

I have a mx850   the yellow alarm light is blinking  and LED has error code 200    What are my options??Thanks 

JJcannon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 5C00

Canon MP620 makes loud noise and stops with error 5C00 on bar of screen and says see manual but can't find anything in manual about this error.  No paper jam, but ink tray goes to extreme right and stays there.  Thank you for any help.  Bill

Canon Pixma MG2220 - Instillation issues

So I got this Printer for Christmas and I've been trying to set it up but it fails to detect the printer being plugged in but it shows up under unknown devices... So I don't know what to do any help would be great.My specs: Windows 8 x64AMD 8 Core 5....

xBeksimx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mg5300 will not print text

mg5300 running with Mac osx 10.9.1 and an second gen ipad. Will not print text but will print pictures. Tried the cleaning and alignment of the heads. It will print the rows of graphic images but not the letters that label the columns. I have tried v...

gkivett by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy a document on an mg3200 printer

I have not found a way of making a copy except to scan the document first and then print it.  Doing this, if the document is written in pencil, the writing is not made black, but rather grey scale.  On a typical copier, the writing is made black and ...

error message C000

After a paper jam, in spite of clearing all the paper out, my PIXMA MX892 has stopped working and only shows an error message with the code "C000" and the message:Printer error has occurred.Turn off power then back on again.If problem persists, see t...

mabastil by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements