Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview is pixelated.

My MP560 has always given clear, accurate previews . Now they are all pixelated. The printouts are ok . This problem exists on both my Win 8 and XP PC'S. They share the same printer. Any ideas? Thanks Ron

theweav by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922

I am trying to print from and email sent to me that was scanned as a picture though its a document. The printer keep defaulting to use the upper cassette and it ask to fill the cassette with paper but the document sent is in regular size 8x11 paper. ...

Cannon Image Gateway

I am a new registered member of Cannon. I have registered my PIXMA MX439 Printer/Multifunction product. After doing that, I tried logging into the Cannon Image Gateway, but it is not letting me. What am I doing wrong?

CRNolan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CLI-251XL Ink Longevity (drying up)?

Hi, all!  I'm new to this forum (as you can see). Background for my question: I'm very new to inkjet printers - all of my printers have been, and are, lasers except for one.  That one is a dedicated disk printer that uses a Lexmark engine and ink car...

MX870 not recognizing new printhead

I just ordered and received a new Canon printhead for my MX870 printer. After I inserted in the new printhead (and ink cartridges), I get error message B200. If I go back and put in the old printhead, the printer turns on with no error. Do I have to ...

sf22 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements