Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX925 Error Code B200

Hi, I'm having an issues with my Pixma for a long time but recently it shows some B200 Error codes and today won't turn on. I tried to unplug it and push the power button 5 times and plug it back after 60 sec as advised in another post, I've also tri...

Maryan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon IJ Scan Utility Error Code 9,230,0

Hello my name is candra.i have a problem with my Canon IJ Scan Utility eror. the problem is cannot use again and opened eror code 9,230,0 (a Scanner driver supporting this software is not installed instal it and try again)After i uninstalled Canon IJ...

candra by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! New Win10 Install and ip8720

Had to do a new win 10 install, installing the printer all goes good, get the THE PRINTER IS DETECTED screen.printer reacts like it is aligning, then after a few minutes get the THE PRINTER IS NOT DETECTED screen. Tried different ports, downloaded t...

Resolved! Printing direct to disc on a PIXMA iP7260

Hello;I've been trying to print direct to disc using Disketch Plus by NCH software but haven't been able to correctly position the print onto the disc, most of the ink is going onto the disc tray.Is there a way other than trial-and-error and wasting ...

Ewik by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3522 Black 275 xl ink not lasting

I've purchased 2 seperate black ink cartridges, on top of the trial one that came with it, for my ts3522 printer. I've only had the printer a couple weeks thinking it should be efficient for simple at home documents. Each cartridge has lasted roughly...

Cera9497 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements