Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Black 275 xl ink not lasting

I've purchased 2 seperate black ink cartridges, on top of the trial one that came with it, for my ts3522 printer. I've only had the printer a couple weeks thinking it should be efficient for simple at home documents. Each cartridge has lasted roughly...

Cera9497 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8622a Won't Scan - Windows 10

Just purchased the unit referenced above. I'm connected with a USB cable, no issue with the print and copy feature but having trouble with the scan function. Go through the menu directions save to PC/document/JPEG/start it says processing please wait...

Resolved! TS9521C not printing after cleaning

My TS9521C printer is not printing correctly. I have done the maintenance as suggested and still cannot get a normal test page to print. It appears to be only the black that isn’t working. I put a new cartridge in even tho it wasn’t empty. What do I ...

image.jpg
Iowakim by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Steps for printing from rear tray Canon TR8620

We just bought a new TR8620.  Both wife and I are tech illiterate and can't figure out how to print card stock using the rear tray.  Can someone please give us step-by-step instructions so we can write them down and keep beside the printer.  Or, as a...

Chris623 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3429 flashing green and orange lights.

Hello. I have recently moved and set up my printer on a new wireless network. I printed 3 pages and it worked well. The next day I went to print some files and I got the lights flashing. I have pulled out both of the ink cartridges which are full. On...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements