Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 will not print wirelessly

MX870 printer ~ 2-3 yrs old. Attempting to set up for wireless operation through router. Router 2Wire SSID of 2wire754.Set up printer for wireless mode, recognized router and "connected" (blue "wireless light on steady"). Test printed, nothing printe...

leeindy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP610 not printing (test print succesful!)

Hello,my Canon Pixma MP610 broke in a very strange way. When I print out a test print, it works, but something else does. That means, I can't print form a computer or copy documents. I performed all the cleanings, tried everything in the manual, but ...

mv100 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP560 will not print black ink?

My Canon MP560 had streaks in the black ink and it was telling me the black ink was low, so I changed out both ink cartridges.  The computer and printer both tell me the ink levels are full.  But as soon as I did that and printed a test page things w...

hblunck by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3120 will not print

My MG3120 printer will not print document in my laptop,  Says printer is "offline"  I recently tried to print from the internet and it worked fine, which furthers my bewilderment.  I do not know what to do.  I did the simple stuff turned it off/on ag...

Cdspark by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements