cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixma mg3220

schmoff
Apprentice

my printer is about 2 years old, i have only used it about 3 times, and not used in about 6 months or longer

i tried to use it today and it will not turn on, i have never had any probelms before

it will just not power up, i checked the plug, i switched outlets, even switched plug, nothing

it will simply not turn on

any suggestions?

i have been on hold with customer support for over a half hour now and getting frustrated

3 REPLIES 3

schmoff
Apprentice

anyone, any help please?

Hi Schmoff! 

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/Canon-Support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Hello.

To try and resolve this issue, please unplug the power from the unit for about 25-30 minutes. Once this time frame has passed, plug the unit in directly to a wall outlet to see if the printer will power on.

If the issue persists, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements