Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3250

I have purchased an MG3250 to print from my iPad. The connection is through a BT Home Hub 2.0. I have followed the instructions as given with the printer but when I try to print I get a message telling me that the iPad cannot find an air printer. The...

Dmarles by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ip9450 10 orange flashes

hello I have a ip9450 that flashes orange 10 times when i power up . i have changed the ink ( so i can get to the inks when i open the case, it slides over by itself)  but then when i close the top it again flashes 10 times.i have taken the tray out ...

reetyz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX430 5,156,61

I surrender. I've spent way too many hours trying all the ideas from the discussion boards, trying to get my printer to scan a document - hours of my life I'll never get back. It would be quicker to get in the car and drive to Staples and pay for it ...

Canon iP7200 Won't Print on DVD

I installed the driver for my Canon iP7200 printer, and i've been able to print on regular paper just fine, but when i use the My Image Garden program to print on a printable DVD, i get this message...  "Cannot print because a printer supported by th...

MF4150 problems

My small office has a laptop running Windows Vista and a networked desktop with a Canon MF4150 connected.  When the desktop was running Windows XP, we had no problem with scanning or network printing.  After the desktop was upgraded to Windows 8.1 re...

PIXMA MX922 - no scanning software coming through

I recently purchased a Canon PIXMA MX922.  I have installed all the drivers and software advised on the Canon website.  I am running on Windows 7.   When I open the Quick Menu, there is a horizontal area for the Scanner, but no icon links to function...

DoulaMN by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanned PDF tries to connect to internet?

I'm using the MX455 and recently i've been looking into the different features it has. I've used the 'scan to usb' function on the scanner, and it scanned my photo to a PDF file (no jpg option, apperantly?). Anyway, I've put the stick in my computer ...

mataku by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements