Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX430 5,156,61

I surrender. I've spent way too many hours trying all the ideas from the discussion boards, trying to get my printer to scan a document - hours of my life I'll never get back. It would be quicker to get in the car and drive to Staples and pay for it ...

Canon iP7200 Won't Print on DVD

I installed the driver for my Canon iP7200 printer, and i've been able to print on regular paper just fine, but when i use the My Image Garden program to print on a printable DVD, i get this message...  "Cannot print because a printer supported by th...

MF4150 problems

My small office has a laptop running Windows Vista and a networked desktop with a Canon MF4150 connected.  When the desktop was running Windows XP, we had no problem with scanning or network printing.  After the desktop was upgraded to Windows 8.1 re...

PIXMA MX922 - no scanning software coming through

I recently purchased a Canon PIXMA MX922.  I have installed all the drivers and software advised on the Canon website.  I am running on Windows 7.   When I open the Quick Menu, there is a horizontal area for the Scanner, but no icon links to function...

DoulaMN by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanned PDF tries to connect to internet?

I'm using the MX455 and recently i've been looking into the different features it has. I've used the 'scan to usb' function on the scanner, and it scanned my photo to a PDF file (no jpg option, apperantly?). Anyway, I've put the stick in my computer ...

mataku by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG3120

Can anyone adivse I cannot for the life of me install the MP driver ...... I have downloaded the MP driver from canon website but when I try to install it. Right away pretty much it just says MP driver not installled. I'm running Windowns 7 (64) same...

Mikey69 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

canon MG3120

I have a canon MG 3120 running on windows 8. I am getting an error message for IJ network Scanner selector ex  stating this program is starting on a operationing system that is not supported. this program will be terminated. Is this fixable? also I s...

Easy-PhotoPrint Prints outside the CD.

I'm using a Canon MP640, and Easy-PhotoPrint to make CD labels. The problem is that it ends up getting printed outside of the CD, so half the layout will be on the CD, and the rest will end up on the tray. I've tried this on another mac with the same...

JHensman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mavericks MX860

One word: UNBELIEVABLE!!! I am a software engineer, and I cannot get my MX860 printing on the Macbook air latest model (2014).  I have also a Xerox installed, which just works, select IP fill in the IP address select the correct driver and works like...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements