cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MP210. When I print, I get more than one sheet of paper that goes thru.

Carl54
Apprentice

WHen printing, More than one sheet of paper goes through. So far it still prints what I need. Then I get a message that there is a paper jam. I have almost taken it all apart, but can find no paper or anything in the feed. I didn't change anything before it started.

Any solutions?

Carl 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi Carl54,

Performing a roller cleaning on the printer may resolve the issue you are experiencing.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.  We recommend performing at least three roller cleanings on the printer.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi Carl54,

Performing a roller cleaning on the printer may resolve the issue you are experiencing.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.  We recommend performing at least three roller cleanings on the printer.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Didn't really fix it. Starts to print but when printing actually starts a second sheet starts through.And that brings up the jammed paper error. Although that error did not come up this time after I cleaned the roller.
Just got done repeating the process2 more times and seems to have worked.
Thank you
Announcements