Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon D480 - "Check Document"

I keep receiving the message "Check Document" after a paper jam was removed from the document feeder. I've opened the document feeder and cannot find anything out of place. Are there any areas of the document feeder that I should be looking more clos...

Cant scan from mg5560

Hi I have jsut bought a canon mg5560 I am using a mac air and can print from it but cant scan. Wifi is working fine. How do I overcome this?

annec by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Oce CS 231

Hi all,  I have an Oce CS 231 that had secure print setup by someone else however it is no longer working and I'm not sure what else I need to do or if I'm missing anything. I've read through the various manuals for this device and they don't help. H...

kjong by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I connect the MX880 USB to my router USB?

Need assistance in how to connect mu MX880 to my router USB for network printing.  I am using Windows 8.1 and a netgear 6200 router.  The USB cable is pluged into the routers USB port.  I cannot get the the compture to see the printer.  Thank you

davevia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FIX error code b200

Hey all. Im so happy, my printer is working again! (Mp640) Fix error B200 :Start printer with cover open (as when replacing ink) Shut it when carriage is moving far left.Now it should start without showing error! Dont print yet!Find settings, try aut...

LaifCarr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Canon Pixma MG5320 error messages

I have a Pixma MG5320 and keep getting error messages saying that an error occured and my documents won't print.  However about 2 or 3 minutes later the document printes, but it stays in the print que and repeat the error message and will print again...

CarolDNC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON MP 250 Networking problem

Hello, I am having a problem with printing wirelessly to my network printer. 1. The printer works fine when connected directly to the computer.2. When I try to print, I get a 306 comm error and it says, "Printing, awaiting Authentication". Does anyon...

RickyB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get the rear try to be used-MX870

Have had to reinstall my MX870 printer and now have a problem of having it print out thru the rear tray.  I have tried everything I can come up with, all with no luck.  It has been a few years since I last used this, but surely it still works....I ho...

Why Install the XPS Printer Driver?

I am updating the driver for my PIXMA MP990 running on Windows 8.1 Pro x64, and I noticed that I have a choice of two drivers: There is the 'regular' driver that support 8 bits per character (bpc) and an XPS driver that supports 16 bpc. How do I deci...

Bulldog by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements